East Coast of America
Click Here to Download Full Itenary: USA East Coast
The United States of America is a large country in North America, often referred to as the “USA”, the “US”, the “United States”, “America”, or simply “the States”. Home to the world’s third-largest population, with over 318 million people, it includes both densely populated cities with sprawling suburbs and vast, uninhabited natural areas.
With its history of mass immigration dating from the 17th century, it is a “melting pot” of cultures from around the world and plays a dominant role in the world’s cultural landscape. It’s famous for its wide array of popular tourist destinations, ranging from the skyscrapers of Manhattan andChicago, to the natural wonders of Yellowstone and Alaska, to the warm, sunny beaches of Florida, Hawaii and Southern California.
- 02 NTs New York | Entrance to Statue Liberty Island & Empire state Building, Rockefeller Center, Wall Street, Ground
Zero and Central Park, Times Square, United Nations and Trump, illuminating Times Square
- 02 Nt Washington DC| Visit the White House, Lincoln Memorial, Supreme Court, the Capitol Building, the Smithsonian
Air and Space Museum, Union Station, World War II Memorial Building, Pentagon building and Washington
monument, Hersheys Chocolate Factory
- 02 Nts Buffalo | Niagara Falls, Entry to Maid of the Mist, Winds of the Cave, Illumination Niagara tour by Night
IncludedEast Coast of America
Day 01 | Arrival in New York
Day 02 | New York City Tour – NYC
Day 03 | New York – Washington | Washington City Tour
Day 04 | Washington
Day 05 | Washington to Buffalo (Niagara)(6 hrs Drive)
Day 06 | Niagara Falls, Buffalo
Day 07- Buffalo - Mumbai / Next Destination
- 06 Nights’ accommodation in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast,
- Dinners in an Indian restaurants as per itinerary (as per destination)
- Sightseeing Mentioned Above with Transfers and Entry Fees
- Normal Tourist Visa of USA.
- Service of English Speaking Local Guide
- Pune Mumbai Pune transfers by road
- Travel Insurance (up to age of 59 years)
- Tips (per day per person 3$)
- GST @ 5 %
- TCS @ 5 %
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will must have to be paid by the passengers Porterage, Excess baggage, Oversize luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost.
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping
- Meals apart from ittenary
- Water Sports
|MAY 10, 31 | JUNE 21 |||DBLE||$ 2,350||33,000||15,600||AT ACTUAL||2,43,650|
|JULY 12 | AUG 16||TRP||$ 2,350||33,000||15,600||AT ACTUAL||2,43,650|
|SGLE||$ 3,100||40,000||15,600||AT ACTUAL||3,12,900
|CWB||$ 2,150||31,000||15,600||AT ACTUAL||2,25,050|
|CNB||$ 1,850||29,000||15,600||AT ACTUAL||1,98,150|
- Visa Form
- Original Passport (Valid for at minimum period 09 months)
- Required 07 Photos : 5 Photos with 80% Facial Image (35 X 45 mm), and 2 photos with 70% facial Image (35 x 50mm) Specifications: Without border, Plain White background & Matt Finish (without specs)
- 03 letter head + visiting card if the person is in Business
- Leave sanction letter for service person & children
- No objection certificate for employee / Single ladies on the Letter head
- Update Bank statement for last 6 Months Minimum Balance Rs 60, 000/-Per head (3 Original Copies with Sign & Bank Seal on every page)
- Widow – require death certificate of spouse.
- Initial Booking Amount per person 50% of the total tour cost, which is interest free.
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour,
- Payment against Dollar $ will acceptable at the respective rate of the day.
- Airfare, Visa, Insurance amount in favour of Bhagyashri Travels Pvt. Ltd.
- Tour Package amount in favour of Bhagyashree Tours Pvt. Ltd.
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only
- Cancelation policy: As per BTPL conditions only. (for more T&C details plz visit our website)
- Forex: At the time of final payment respective dollar rate of the day will be calculated.
- Before 45 days cancellation, then only registration fee (Rs: 50, 000/-) is treated as Cancellation charges.
- Between 30 to 44 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 8 to 29 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 7 Days no refund, In case of `no show’ e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost
- In case visa is rejected or not approved in time for any reason, we are not responsible for the same & full charges including our service charges will must have to be paid by the Client.
- Passport should be valid upto 09 month prior to arriving in India, Otherwise passenger may not travel to international Destinations.
- Tour Will Conduct on minimum 15 Pax, if less than that tour departure decision will be depend on the Management of the Bhagyashri Tours Pvt ltd.
- Baggage per person is allowed upto 15 kg and hand Bag upto 07 Kg
- Bus/Coach Seat allotment are as per first cum first serve basis.
- Forex: USD $ 1 = INR 83/-; (Subjected to Market)
- Hotel Check time: 1500hr; Hotel Check out Time: 1100hrs
- Pan card is mandatory for booking.