East Coast of America
The United States of America is a large country in North America, often referred to as the “USA”, the “US”, the “United States”, “America”, or simply “the States”. Home to the world’s third-largest population, with over 318 million people, it includes both densely populated cities with sprawling suburbs and vast, uninhabited natural areas.
With its history of mass immigration dating from the 17th century, it is a “melting pot” of cultures from around the world and plays a dominant role in the world’s cultural landscape. It’s famous for its wide array of popular tourist destinations, ranging from the skyscrapers of Manhattan andChicago, to the natural wonders of Yellowstone and Alaska, to the warm, sunny beaches of Florida, Hawaii and Southern California.
- 02 NTs New York | Entrance to Statue Liberty Island & Empire state Building, Rockefeller Center, Wall Street, Ground Zero and Central Park, Times Square, United Nations and Trump, illuminating Times Square
- 02 Nt Washington DC| Visit the White House, Lincoln Memorial, Supreme Court, the Capitol Building, the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum, Union Station, World War II Memorial Building, Pentagon building and Washington monument, Hersheys Chocolate Factory
- 02 Nts Buffalo | Niagara Falls, Entry to Maid of the Mist, Winds of the Cave, Illumination Niagara tour by Night
- IncludedEast Coast of America
Day 01 | Arrival in New York
Day 02 | New York City Tour – NYC
Day 03 | New York – Washington | Washington City Tour
Day 04 | Washington
Day 05 | Washington to Buffalo (Niagara)(6 hrs Drive)
Day 06 | Niagara Falls, Buffalo
Day 07- Buffalo - Mumbai / Next Destination
- Accommodation for in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast
- Above Sightseeing on Private Coach with Entry Fees
- Company Tour Leader throughout the tour
- Service of English Speaking Local Guide
- 01 Piece of Baggage for Internal flight
- All Indian Meal as per itinerary
- Visa charges
- GST 5%
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will must have to be paid by the passengers
- Porterage, Excess baggage, Oversize luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping
- Cost of optional tours.
- Extra charges at airport for additional piece of baggage
|TYPE||Tour Cost in INR||Tour Cost In Forex||GST||Air Ticket Cost||Visa+VFS fees||Total|
|Child with Bed||11,715||$1,062||4303||63000||11200||164,558|
|Child without Bed||11,715||$885||3683||63000||11200||151,548|
- Initial Booking Amount per person 50% of the total tour cost, which is interest free.
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour,
- Payment against Dollar $ will acceptable at the respective rate of the day.
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only
- Before 45 days cancellation, then only registration fee (Rs: 50, 000/-) is treated as Cancellation charges.
- Between 30 to 44 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 8 to 29 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 7 Days no refund, In case of `no show’ e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost
- In case visa is rejected for any reason, we are not responsible for the same & full charges including our service charges will have to be paid.
- Passport Should be valid upto 06 month prior to arriving in India, Otherwise passenger may not travels to international Destination’s
- Minimum 15 Adults must have to Conduct the tour , if Less than that tour departure decision will be depend on the Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt ltd
- Baggage is allowed per person upto 20 kg cargo and upto 07 Kg hand Bag
- Forex : USD $ 1 = INR 70/- ; (Subjected to Market)
- Hotel Check in time : 1600hr ; Hotel Check out Time : 1100hrs
- Minimum Time for Visa’ s 10 working days after Scheduled Appointment