Italy is undoubtedly known as one of the most romantic places in the world. It offers picturesque and diverse landscapes, rich history and art, sumptuous food, wine, and a slow paced way of life to help you simply relax and get lost in the warmth and passion of Italy’s culture.
The stunning beauty of Venice will inspire you as it did Vivaldi, Hemingway, Wagner and Lord Byron. Truman Capote put it best when he described it…”Venice is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs in one go”. Venice is truly one of a kind and a seductively romantic place that everyone must visit in their lifetime! It is the enchantress of the Veneto region and will take you back in time as you walk up and down hundreds of small bridges that connect this magical city immersed by water.
- Venice – Gondola Ride, Murano Glass Showroom, Grand Canal, St.Marks Basilica, Rialto bridge
- Florence – Walking tour Duomo, Piazalle Michlangelo in Florence
- Pisa – Leaning tower of Pisa, Cathedral
- Rome – Colosseum , Trevi fountain, Roman forum , Piazza Venezia, Circus Maximus
DAY 01: Arrival at Rome
DAY 07: Return to your home town..
- Accommodation for 04 Nights in 3* Hotel with Daily Breakfast, Dinner
- Sightseeing as mentioned above on Private basis
- GST 5%
- Transport by AC vehicle
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as not mentioned in the itinerary
- Porterage, excess baggage, Oversize luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping
- Meals apart from itinerary
- Cost of optional tours.
- Travels Insurance