What’s your ideal image for “Honeymoon”? Silent beach with a golden sand, winds tantalizing your mind, flavours of “blue” to make it more colourful & last but not the least, yellow red ball diving into that blue? Feels classic, isn’t it? But are you thinking of any international beach destination? Well you don’t have to look any far because Island of Andaman has it all.
Being Mecca of Indian War of Independence Andaman is already uplifted by Indian travellers. Along with feeling Patriotic it’s proven to be one of the most remote, romantic & mesmerizing place for any honeymoon couple. As always, We at Bhagyashri travels understand the “USP” of Andaman & align it perfectly with requirement of our cliental. Let’s have a look…
- DeparturePune / Mumbai
- IncludedHoneymoon Andaman
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in convenient hotels.
- Portblair transfers & sightseeing by Non A/C small vehicle.
- Daily Breakfast
- GST @5%
- Optional sightseeing, like Andaman water sports & water rides, coral view…
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from government.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of insurance.
- Cost of pre / post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – shopping , tipping laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
|Particular||Tour Cost (per person)|
- Extra Bed means extra mattress on floor.
- Keep valid photo ID proof for Airport formalities.
- Luggage should be as per airline terms but must be sufficient for 8 days.
- Above Itinerary is regular company itinerary/trains. Please reconfirm all BTPL services for personal bookings before departure date. Due to same reason company may change above elements.
- Please read cancellation policy behind booking form for any cancellation. Company accept only writing/mailing/sms format cancellation (it means we need any written format)
- 50% of the tour cost to be paid at the time of finalization of tour. All the balance must be clear before 15 days of departure
- Airfare or Train fare must be paid at actual
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- The quotation is valid for 8 days from the date of issue.
- The cancellation must be intimated to us in writing only.
- Cancellation charges are per person.
- Before 25 days cancellation, then only registration fee is treated as cancellation charges.
- Between 18 to 25 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 17 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 70 % of the tour cost.
- In case of `no show’ no refund i.e.cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost.