Arrive in Tel Aviv and enjoy a welcome dinner at your hotel, as well as an excursion to the Valley of Elah, the Monastery of the Trappist Monks at Latrun, and the ancient port of Jaffa. Start your travel through the Holy Land, enjoying visits to all its famous sites like Caesarea, Haifa, Acre, Nazareth, and Cana. Highlights are a stay at a kibbutz, where you will hear about kibbutz life during an evening lecture, a cruise on the Sea of Galilee, a visit to the Church of the Annunciation in Nazareth, and more. Four nights in Jerusalem include visits to the cliff-top fortress of Masada, which you will ascend by cable car; to the Dead Sea to experience the feeling of buoyancy in the heavy water and receive a salt-scrub gift; to the Old City for a guided walking tour along Via Dolorosa, to the Wailing Wall, King David’s Tomb, and much more; and to the Yad Vashem Memorial, the Israel Museum, and to the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem. A farewell dinner awaits at your hotel on the last evening. An unforgettable vacation!
The synagogue, bathhouse, Excavations, Roman camps and the Dead Sea, Jerusalem City Tour, Tomb of King David, Israel Museum & Shrine of the Book with the famous Dead Sea Scrolls, The new Supreme Court, Mt. Herzl and Yad Vashem (the Holocaust Memorial). Visit the model of the Herodian city of Jerusalem, Hadassah Medical Center, Jordan Valley, former Syrian fortifications,Birkat Ram, Druze villages, Via Banias, source of the Jordan River, city of the Kabbalah, Tour of Haifa,
City tour of Tel Aviv-Jaffa.
- Accommodation in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast.
- Sightseeing Mentioned Above with Transfers and Entry Fees. (Some transfer on SIC Basis)
- Return Economy Class Airfare & Airport taxes.
- Local Driver cum Guide.
- GST 5%
- Dry Snacks Packet.
- Tranport by AC vehicle
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will have to be paid by the passengers.
- Porterage, Tipping, excess baggage, Oversize luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost.
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping.
- Meals apart from itinerary.
- Cost of optional tours.
- Travels Insurance.
- Any type of Sports activity.
- Any lunches.
- Holiday Surcharges may apply during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals etc.
- Hotel Check in time : 1400hr ; Hotel Check out Time : 0900hrs