Fifa World Cup ‘Road to Jules Remit’ Final
Onwards Rs.99999 per person
Trip dates- 13th July to 17th July, 2018know more
Day 01: Pune/Mumbai – Delhi - Moscow
Today, we assemble at Pune/Mumbai Airport to catch our flight to Delhi. Complete airport formalities; board the flight. Arrive Delhi. Complete airport formalities; board the flight to Moscow.
Day 02: Arrive Moscow.
Arrive in Moscow, Transfer to your hotel, Check in; rest. Overnight stay at Hotel in Moscow.
Day 03: Match Day!
Enjoy your breakfast; leave for half day city tour of Moscow in which we visit famous Monuments around the city which played important role in History of Russia. Post lunch, Transfer to Luzhniki Stadium for Fifa World Cup Final! Later transfer back to the hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel in Moscow.
Day 04: Moscow – Delhi – Pune/Mumbai:
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel, transfer to Moscow Airport for our return flight to Delhi. Complete airport formalities; board the flight. Arrive Delhi. Complete airport formalities; board the next flight to Pune/Mumbai.
Day 05: Arrive Pune/Mumbai.
- Accommodation for 02 Nights in 3* Hotel with Daily Breakfast
- World cup Finals Ticket
- Private Transfers
- Single Entry Tourist Visa.
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Return Economy Class Airfare from Mumbai
- GST @ 5%
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will have to be paid by the passengers
- Porterage, excess baggage, Oversize luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping
- Meals apart from itinerary
- Cost of optional tours.
- Travels Insurance
Mode of Payment :
- Initial Booking Amount INR 35, 000/- Per Person which is Refundable
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour,
- Payment against Dollar $ will acceptable at the respective rate of the day
- This tour is for adults (18+) If you are a minor, it’s important that you must be accompanied by Adult from your family.
- Tickets sold by us are of Category III & getting tickets is completely dependent on availability.
- We will try to get tickets for the group in one row or column but that’s not always possible. You may or may not get ticket around other members of the group.
- We will be trying our best to get you tickets for all the 3 matches but considering magnitude of the event if we can’t get you ticket for match(s), money for the ticket will be refunded to you without any cancellation.
- Tickets will be out in November 20 th , 2017. We will be providing you with confirmation on the same day.
- Final payment must be cleared before 15 th Dec, 17.
- If group goes up to 25 then we will be providing a group leader.
- Once full payment is done, in case of cancellation rules set up by company will be followed. Terms
- Before 30 days cancellation, then only registration fee (Rs: 25, 000/-) is treated as Cancellation charges.
- Between 16 to 29 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 8 to 15 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 7 Days no refund, In case of `no show' no refund i.e. cancellation charges are 100% of the tour cost
- In case visa is rejected for any reason, we are not responsible for the same & full charges including our service charges will have to be paid, If Visa issued and the traveler has not travel then visa cancellation fees should be USD $ 100/-
- Passport Should be valid upto06 month prior to arriving in India, Otherwise passenger may not travels to international Destinations .
- Minimum 15 Adults must have to Conduct the tour ,if Less than that tour departure decision will be depend on the Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt ltd
- Forex : USD $ 1 = INR 65/-
- Baggage is allowed upto20 kg - Cargo; 07 kg for hand bag