Full Himachal by train
Click Here to Download Full Itenary: Himachal Full by train 2023
Himachal Pradesh is situated in the northern region in the heart of the western Himalayas. The word Himachal means the land of the snows. This state is bordered by Jammu and Kashmir in the north, Uttar Pradesh in the south-east, China in the east, Haryana in the south and Punjab in the west and south-west. Shimla, a beautiful hill station is the state capital of the Himachal Pradesh and was the summer capital of the British Empire in India. It is veiled from the plains by the Shivalik range of mountains. The physiographic divisions from south to north are the outer Himalayas or the Shivaliks, the lesser Himalayas or the central zone and the great Himalayan and Zanskar or the northern zone. The state of Himachal Pradesh is divided into twelve districts, which are Bilaspur, Chamba, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kinnaur, Kullu, Lahual Spiti, Mandi, Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan and Una. It abounds in exotic valleys, green hill slopes, snow-capped peaks and gushing rivers and streams.
- Chandigarh: Rock Garden, Pinjore Garden, Sukhana Lake.
- Simla: Capital of Himachal Pradesh, Mall Road, Kufri – Zoo, Chini Bungalow.
- Manali: Hill station, HIdimba Temple, Vashista spring, Rohtang passes (Snow Point) Buddha Monastery.
- Dalhousie: Khajjiar, Ajit Singh Samadhi- Panchkula
- Dharamshala: Budha Monastery.
- Amritsar : Wagha border, Jallianwala bagh, Golden temple.
DeparturePune / Mumbai
IncludedFull Himachal by train
Day 01 :
Day 10 :
Day 12 :
Day 13 :
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Deluxe hotels.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by Ac vehicle. (Except small vehicle if needed)
- Food Plan :
- Day 2 : Dinner
- Day 3 to 11: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 12 : Breakfast, Lunch, Packed Dinner
- Entry fees of sightseeing mentioned above.
- Tour Escort from Chandigarh to Chandigarh.
- Day 2nd to 12th: Per day per person one drinking water bottle. (except Infant).
- During tour 2 times Non veg (Chicken Item) for Non Vegetarian.
- Porter charges except Pune / Mumbai.
- GST 5% .
- Service Charges.
- Airfare/Train fare & train food.
- Web Check in and seat selection cost.
- Optional Sightseeing. Like Snow activities / Parwanu Rope way / Rafting etc.
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route/Airline/Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like –tipping laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘Package Include’ column.
|Child/Adult with bed||41857||2093||43950|
|Child without bed||39952||1998||41950|
- Terms and Conditions applicable as per our 2022-2023 domestic brochure.
- Extra Bed means extra mattress on floor/ground.
- Keep original Photo ID proof like Aadhaar Card or election card.
- You can try for A/C train tickets or flight option for your comfort.
- Please refer to our brochure/booking form/website for cancellation policy.
- If the guest count is more than 20, we provide our kitchen. Otherwise we arrange hotel food for specific tour. Even if we provide hotel food, we maintain the food quality.
- Minimum 15 Adults must have to Conduct the tour, if Less than that decision will be taken by the Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt. Ltd.
- Train: Before 120 days of prior departure; guest can book train tickets at own. Please use www.irctc.co.in for your specific suitable choice. i.e. lower berth, all berth in same bogie, nearby berths, concessions. We can’t give any surety about train and it’s services.
- Tour Payment must be done in the name of Bhagyashree Tours Pvt Ltd .
- Discount policy totally depends on booking date and group size; so it may change person to person. So please do not compare with others passenger cost.
- Please note- if you need GST bill for your GST number please give GST detail at the time of booking.Once receipt done; no changes will be possible.