Full Madhya Pradesh
Madhya Pradesh is the India’s largest state. The word Madhya Pradesh literally means central province. Geographically, Madhya Pradesh is the heart of India. Madhya Pradesh is the southernmost state of the landlocked states in India. The size of the state is so large that the time is 40 minutes ahead of the local time zone in Ramanujganj, a town on the eastern border of the State and Jabhat, on the western border. In Spite of its central position it has all the characteristics of a marginal territory. The western region has been towns in Madhya Pradesh are Gwalior, Bhopal, Indore and Jabalpur. Bhopal is the capital of Madhya Pradesh. Most of the people speak Hindi or some dialect of Hindi. The climate of Madhya Pradesh is very hot and dry in summers and pleasant in winters. So, the best time to visit Madhya Pradesh is from September to March.
- Gwalior: Gwalior Fort, Scindia Palace, & Sun Temple.
- Jhansi: Jhansi fort.
- Orchha: Sri Ram temple, Orchha fort.
- Khajuraho: world famous Caves & temples
- Jabalpur: Dhuandhar Waterfall on Narmada River, Bhedaghat.
- Kanha: wildlife sanctuary.
- Pachmarhi: Hill station, B fall, Apsara vihar, Pandav caves, Jatashankar.
- Bhopal: world famous Sanchi stoop.
- Indore: Annapurna temple, Shishmahal.
- Ujjain: Shri Mahakaleshwar temple (Jyotirlinga)
- Mandavgad: Old fort.
- Maheshwar: Maheshwar temple, famous for Maheshwari & Chanderi Sarees
- Onkareshwar: Jyotirling.
- DeparturePune / Mumbai
- IncludedFull Madhya Pradesh
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Deluxe hotels.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by AC vehicle some sightseeing by Non AC small vehicle.
- Food Plan : Day 2 : Dinner
- During tour 2 times Non veg (Chicken Item) for Non-vegetarian.
- Entry fees of above mention sightseeing’s only.
- Tour Escort from Pune to Pune.
- Day 2nd to 14th: Per day per person one drinking water bottle. (Except Infant).
- Bed tea, Evening tea and Snacks for long travel.
- Porter charges except Pune/Mumbai.
- GST 5%
- Onward and return train/air ticket fare & food.
- Optional sightseeing.
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expenses such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Hotel facilities etc. Incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – tipping, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, beverages, mineral
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the “Tour Cost Includes” column.
|20||3, 17||8, 22*||5, 19||2, 16|
|TYPE||Basic Cost||GST||Total||2nd SL Non Ac train fare||Final total|
|Extra Bedded Child/Adult||33290||1665||34955||995||35950|
|Child without bed||26624||1331||27955||995||28950|
- . Terms and Conditions applicable as per our 2016-2017 domestic brochure.
- ‘*’sign=Rs 1000/- P.P extra Hotel surcharge/hike rate for Diwali/Christmas/New Year in the tour cost.
- Extra bed means extra mattress on floor/ground.
- Keep original Photo ID proof with you like Aadhar card or election card.
- Please reconfirm onward and return train details for specific date in BTPL office.