Full Rajasthan Tour 14 Days
Rajasthan ( Land of Kings) is a place of camels plodding over soft sand dunes of the Thar Desert. It is a state of men with proud mustaches and women with twinkling anklets in colorful swirling ghagras. The landscape is dotted with island palaces shimmering on idyllic blue lakes; temples and fortresses situated on hilltops of the rugged and rocky Aravalli; exquisite palaces built during the reign of some of its many erstwhile Rajput dynasties; and well laid out gardens with pavilions and kiosks, all of which add to the splendor and whimsical charm of this majestic land. However, Rajasthan is not only fort, palaces, and culture. The state is also one place in India, which has marched ahead with its development programs. Problems of the people have remained as the central idea and governance has been put in the hands of the villagers itself. Surely, this state is one destination in India, from where no one can return empty handed. This state is divided in two parts due to Arawali mountain range. ‘Marwad’ which has long deserts and ‘Mewar’ which has lush green vegetation and lakes.
- Jodhpur : Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Memorial, Umed Bhavan Palace
- Jaisalmer : Golden Fort, Patwon-ki-Haweli, Desert Safari, Gadhisagar Lake
- Bikaner:Junagarh Fort.
- Deshnok: Karnimata Temple
- Jaipur: Pink city, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar
- Pushkar Tirtha: One & only Brahmadev Temple in India
- Chitoad: Chitoad Fort
- Eklingji: Shri Shiva Temple
- Udaipur: Saheliyon-ki-badi, Moti Magri, Bharatiya Lok Kala Mandal, Fatehsagar Lake, City Palace.
- Mt.Abu: Arbuda Devi Temple Hill Station, Prajapita Brahmakumari Ashram, Sunset, Dilwada Jain Temple.
- Haldighati: Haldighati Mesueum.
DeparturePune / Mumbai
IncludedFull Rajasthan Tour 14 Days
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Deluxe hotels.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by AC vehicle some sightseeing by Non AC small vehicle.
- Food Plan
- Day 2: Dinner
- Day 3 to Day 12: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 13: Hotel Breakfast
- During tour 2 times non-veg (Chicken Item) for non-vegetarian.
- Entry fees of above-mentioned sightseeing’s only.
- Tour Escort from Pune to Pune.
- Day 2nd to 13th: Per day per person one drinking water bottle. (except Infant).
- Porter charges except for Pune/Mumbai.
- GST 5%.
- Service Charges.
- Airfare/Train fare & train food.
- Web check in & Seat Selection cost
- Optional Sightseeing.
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route/Airline/Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like –tipping laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘Package Include’ column.
|3||November||6, 13, 20, 27|
|4||December||4, 11, 18*, 25*|
|5||January||8, 15, 22, 29|
|6||February||5, 12, 19, 26|
|Particular (Price in Rs.)||Basic Cost||GST||Total||2nd SL Non Ac train fare||Final Total|
|Adult/ Senior citizen||45347||2268||47615||935||48550|
|Extra Bedded Child/Adult||42490||2125||44615||935||45550|
|Child without bed||38681||1934||40615||935||41550|
- Terms and Conditions applicable as per our 2022-2023 domestic brochure.
- ‘*’sign=Rs 1500/- per person extra Hotel surcharge/hike rate for Diwali/Christmas/New Year in the tour cost.
- Extra Bed means extra mattress on floor/ground.
- Keep original Photo ID proof like Aadhaar Card or election card.
- You can try for A/C train tickets or flight option for your comfort.
- Please refer to our brochure/booking form/website for cancellation policy.
- If the guest count is more than 20, we provide our kitchen. Otherwise we arrange hotel food for specific tour. Even if we provide hotel food, we maintain the food quality
- Minimum 15 Adults must have to Conduct the tour , if Less than that decision will be taken by the Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt. Ltd.
- Train : Before 120 days of prior departure; guest can book train tickets at own. Please use www.irctc.co.in for your specific suitable choice. i.e. lower berth, all berth in same bogie, nearby berths, concessions. We can’t give any surety about train and it’s services.
- Tour Payment must be done in the name of Bhagyashree Tours Pvt Ltd. & Train fare & Airfare must be done in the name of Bhagyashri Travels Pvt Ltd.