Rajasthan ( Land of Kings) is a place of camels plodding over soft sand dunes of the Thar Desert. It is a state of men with proud mustaches and women with twinkling anklets in colorful swirling ghagras. The landscape is dotted with island palaces shimmering on idyllic blue lakes; temples and fortresses situated on hilltops of the rugged and rocky Aravalli; exquisite palaces built during the reign of some of its many erstwhile Rajput dynasties; and well laid out gardens with pavilions and kiosks, all of which add to the splendor and whimsical charm of this majestic land. However, Rajasthan is not only fort, palaces, and culture. The state is also one place in India, which has marched ahead with its development programs. Problems of the people have remained as the central idea and governance has been put in the hands of the villagers itself. Surely, this state is one destination in India, from where no one can return empty handed. This state is divided in two parts due to Arawali mountain range. ‘Marwad’ which has long deserts and ‘Mewar’ which has lush green vegetation and lakes.
- Jodhpur : Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Memorial, Umed Bhavan Palace
- Jaisalmer : Golden Fort, Patwon-ki-Haweli, Desert Safari, Gadhisagar Lake
- Bikaner:Junagarh Fort.
- Deshnok: Karnimata Temple
- Jaipur: Pink city, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Amer Fort
- Ajmer: Khwaja-Garib-Nawaj Darga.
- Pushkar Tirtha: One & only Brahmadev Temple in India
- Chitoad: Chitoad Fort
- Nathdwara: Famous Shreenathji (Shri Krishna) Temple.
- Eklingji: Shri Shiva Temple
- Udaipur: Saheliyon-ki-badi, Moti Magri, Bharatiya Lok Kala Mandal, Fatehsagar Lake, City Palace.
- Ranakpur: Famous Jain Temple
- Mt.Abu: Arbuda Devi Temple Hill Station, Prajapita Brahmakumari Ashram, Nakki Lake, Sunset, Dilwada Jain Temple.
DeparturePune / Mumbai
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Deluxe hotels.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by AC vehicle some sightseeing by Non AC small vehicle.
- Food Plan
- Day 2 : Dinner
- Day 3 to Day 12 : Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 13 : Hotel Breakfast
- During tour 2 times non veg (Chicken Item) for non-vegetarian.
- Entry fees of above mentioned sightseeing’s only.
- Tour Escort from Pune to Pune.
- Day 2nd to 13th: Per day per person one drinking water bottle. (except Infant).
- Bed tea and evening tea.
- Snacks for long travel.
- Porter charges except Pune/Mumbai.
- GST 5%.
- Service Charges.
- Onward and return train/air ticket fare & food.
- Optional sightseeing.
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – tipping, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food /drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the “Tour Cost Includes” column.
|17, 22||5, 19||3, 20*||7, 21||04,18|
|Particular (Price in Rs.)||Basic Cost||GST||Total||2nd SL Non Ac train fare||Final Total|
|Extra Bedded Child/Adult||33200||1660||34860||890||35750|
|Child without bed||26533||1327||27860||890||28750|
- Terms and Conditions applicable as per our 2016-2017 domestic brochure.
- ‘*’sign=Rs 1000/- per person extra Hotel surcharge/hike rate for Diwali/Christmas/New Year in the tour cost.
- Extra bed means extra mattress on floor/ground.
- Keep original Photo ID proof like Aadhar card or election card.
- Please reconfirm onward, return train details for specific date in BTPL office.