Visit 2 Countries and 3 Major CitiesTurkey: Cappadocia 2N, Istanbul 2N.Greece: Athens 4N.
- Cappadocia -Devrentvalley ,Goreme open air museum – a UNESCO World Heritage site ,Pasabag valley also known as Monk Valley ,Pigeon valley followed by Kaymakli – the largest Underground City.
- Konya-Mevlana Museum Konya.
- Pamukkale -Hot springs Hierapolis -the ancient Greek city.
- Istanbul – Hippodrome square , Sultan Ahmet Tsami , Hagia Sofia Museum.
- Athens – Acropolis Site and Museum , Temple of Olympia Zeus – a colossal ruined temple , Hadrian’s Arch Monument Part of a wall separating , Parthenon , Royal Palace , Famous Greek islands , Saronic Cruise. Beautiful islands of Saronic Gulf – Aegina, Poros and Hydra.
- Santorini – Santorini Island , Spectacular Greek islands , Santorini village.
8 N & 9 D
Day 01 : Cappadocia
Arrive in Cappadocia (D)
Day 02 : Cappadocia
Visit Goreme open air museum, a UNESCO World Heritage site that has the finest rock-cut churches, with beautiful frescoes (wall paintings) whose colors still retain all their original freshness. Visit Devrent valley – where you shall see animal shaped fairy chimneys. Free time for shopping. Visit Pasabag valley also known as Monk Valley which contains some of the most striking fairy chimneys in Cappadocia and Pigeon valley. Later visit Kaymakli – the largest Underground City.
Day 03 : Cappadocia
Istanbul Flight for Istanbul. Arrive in Istanbul. Visit Topkapi Palace. Enjoy a Scenic boat ride by Eminonu through famous Bosphorus Straits lined with beautiful palaces.
Day 04 : Istanbul
Visit Sophia Museum, the Blue Mosque – Sultan Ahmet Tsami from inside and Hippodrome Square. Evening free for shopping at Grand Bazaar.
Day 05 : Istanbul
Athens Flight for Athens. Arrive in Athens. Drive along a scenic coastal road which offers a splendid view of the Saronic Gulf, passing through some of Athens’s most beautiful suburbs (Glyfada,Vouliagmeni,Varzika) to Cape Sounion. Visit the 5th century B.C. Temple of Poseidon which offers a breathtaking panoramic view. Visit the Doric columns of local marble which have 16 flutings instead of the usual 20.The precipice is a sheer 197 foot drop to the sea.
Day 06 : Athens
Enjoy Saronic Cruise on the Aegean Sea. Visit the picturesque islands of Aegina, Poros and Hydra.
Day 07 : Athens
Photo stop at Corinth Canal. Visit the Ruins of Mycenae, Beehive tombs, the Treasury of Atreus, Lion Gate, the sanctuary of Aesculapius, God of Medicine and the Amphitheater.
Day 08 : Athens
Visit the Acropolis Site and Museum from inside and Temple of Zeus from inside followed by city orientation tour which includes Hadrian’s Arch Monument, the Parthenon, photo stop at Royal Palace (subject to operation) .
Departure from Athens Board the flight for your hometown. Tour Concludes. Book Now
- Accommodation in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast & Dinner.
- Sightseeing Mentioned Above with Transfers and Entry Fees.
- Return Economy Class Airfare & Airport taxes.
- GST 5%
- Dry Snacks Packet.
- Single entry Visa.
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will have to be paid by the passengers.
- Porterage,Tipping, excess baggage, Oversize luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost.
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping.
- Meals apart from itinerary.
- Cost of optional tours.
- Travels Insurance.
- Any type of Sports activity.
- Tour Escort.
- Any lunches.
- Holiday Surcharges may apply during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals etc.
- Hotel Check in time: 1400hr; Hotel Check out Time: 0900hrs.