Greenland – Iceland
Onwards Rs.481640 per person
9 N & 10 D
Day 01 | Mumbai - Reykjavik
Welcome to Reykjavik, Arrive and Transfer to hotel, Dinner and Overnight halt at hotel, Reykjavik (D)
Day 02 |Golden Circle Full day tour
The Golden Circle is a popular tourist route in southern Iceland, covering about 300 kilometres. The three primary stops on the route are the Þingvellir National Park, the Gullfoss waterfall, and the geothermal area in Haukadalur, which contains the geysers Geysir and Strokkur. Dinner & Overnight in Reykjavik.
Day 03 | REYKJAVÍK CITY SIGHTSEEING
Enjoy the City orientation tour of Reykjavík. We visit to old town, Hallgrímskirkja is a Lutheran parish church in Reykjavík, Iceland. At 74.5 metres high, it is the largest church in Iceland and among the tallest structures in the country. Dinner & Overnight in Reykjavik. (with Tour Guide)
Day 04 | REYKJANES PENINSULA AND BLUE LAGOON – FULL DAY
The Blue Lagoon is a geothermal spa in south-western Iceland. (please carry swimming customs if you interested in swimming. Extra cost will be approx. 40 Euro). Dinner & Overnight in Reykjavik.
Day 05 | Snaefellsnes Peninsula
Today we take off on our adventure towards West Iceland to visit Snæfellsnes. Before reaching the peninsula, you travel along the west coast through the town of Borgarnes located in Borgarfjörður Fjord. Once you reach the peninsula you will see small fishing villages such as Arnarstapi at the foot of Mt. Stapafell, and Hellnar, which has been a fishing port for almost 500 years. Next visit Djúpalónssandur beach where you can see the remains of a ship, which was wrecked in 1948. The beach is located at the foot of Snæfellsjökull glacier which was picked by Jules Verne to be the entry point to start the "journey to the center of the world" in the novel with the same name, Stay at Reykjavik.
Day 06 | Reykjavik (fly to) – Nuuk (Greenland)
We will board the Air Iceland flight from the Reykjavik airport today to fly to the land of the mid night sun, On arrival, we will be taken to our accommodation, Later we proceed for city walk and in evening be welcomed in a Greenlandic home. Overnight at Nuuk.
Day 07 | Nuuk – Icefjord
After breakfast, we will visit the Unesco Icefjord Glacier sight to get a complete feel of a massive Glacier. We will return to Nuuk in the evening and enjoy the night of the mid night/late night sun experience of this land of Greenland. Overnight at Nuuk.
Day 08 | Nuuk (Fly to) – Reykjavík
After breakfast, take an art walk around the Nuuk, fly to Reykjavik, Arrive and halt at hotel.
Day 09 | Reykjavik
After a leisurely breakfast day free for leisure, Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 10 | Reykjavik -Mumbai
After breakfast fly to Mumbai, Tour End with happy memories
- Accommodation in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast, Lunches & Dinners.
- Above Sightseeing on Private Coach with Entry Fees.
- Company Tour Leader from Mumbai to Mumbai.
- Return Economy Class Airfare & Airport taxes.
- Normal tourist Visa.
- Insurance upto 59 years of age.
- GST @ 5 %
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will have to be paid by the passengers.
- Porter charges, Excess baggage, Oversize Luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost.
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping
- Cost of optional tours.
- Insurance difference amount if any.
Tour Dates :-
Tour Cost :-
Mode of Payment :-
|Type||INR||Forex||GST 5%||Air Fare||Visa Fees||Total Tour Cost|
|Child With Bed||20,000||€ 3,600||15,760||108000||6240||4,45,200|
|Child Without Bed||20,000||€ 3,000||13,30||108000||6240||3,93,540|
- Initial Booking Amount per person 50% of the total tour cost, which is interest free.
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour.
- Payment against Dollar $ will acceptable at the respective rate of the day
- All disputes (if any) subject to Exclusive Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Before 90 days cancellation, then only registration Fee (Rs. 60,000/- P.P) is treated as Cancellation charges.
- Between 60 to 89 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 30 to 59 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 0 to 29 Days No Refund, In case of `no show' i.e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost.
- In case visa is rejected for any reason, we are not responsible for the same & full charges including our service charges will have to be paid, If visa is delayed due of any reason and passenger not travel, passenger has to bare cancellation charges as per cancellation rules + cancellation charges for air ticket and visa etc.
- For Schengen visa biometric test is mandatory, ( No cut’s on fingure’s and Mehndi not allowed)
- Passport Should be valid upto 06 month after complication of tour, Otherwise passenger will not be able to travel international Destination’s.
- Minimum no. of passengers for conducted tour is 25 Adult , in case no. of passengers are less than 25 adults, decision of tour departure will depend on Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt. Ltd.
- Baggage is allowed per person upto 20 kg cargo and upto 07 Kg hand Bag.
- Foreign Exchange | Euro 1 = INR 82/-
- Hotel Check time : 1500hrs; Hotel Check out Time : 1100hrs
- Time for Visa- minimum 20 working days.
- Pan card is mandatory for booking.
- The Nuuk airfare is in Euro, it may change, you have to pay difference.
- For return journey Reykjavik to Mumbai sometimes need to take 1 halt at any European city with an extra cost.
- Itinerary and Hotel may change according to circumstances, provided contents remain constant. It is Mandatory to follow the timings.