Gujarat & Kutch
Gujarat is one of the most diverse states in India. Gujarat derives its name from the word ‘Gujaratta’. Gujaratta means the land of gurjars. The gurjars were a sub- tribe of the Huns who ruled the area during the 8th and 9th centuries AD. They passed through Punjab and settled in some parts of western India, which came to be known as Gujarat. The state of Gujarat is an industrially advanced state. The state of Gujarat is not a popular tourist destination among foreign and Indian tourists, but still holds an important place in India. Gujarat is bounded by the Arabian Sea in the west, by Rajasthan in the north and northeast, by Madhya Pradesh in the east and by Maharashtra in the south and south east. The state has an international border and has a common frontier with Pakistan at the northwestern fringe. It is situated on the north end of the west coast of India and covers an area of 196,024 square km. are also known to be a successful business community. At present, Gujarat comprises of 25 districts. The official and primary language spoken is Gujarati. The state of Gujarat is known all over the world for its holy temples, historic capitals, wildlife sanctuaries, beaches, hill resorts, fascinating handicrafts, mouth watering cuisine and colourful lifestyle of the people of Gujarat. This state can also be visited during your trip to Mumbai or Rajasthan. The best time to visit Gujarat is from October to March
Dwaraka – Dwarkadhish temple.
Porbandar- Kirti Mandir or the Gandhi home.
Verval- Famous Temples.
Somnath– Twelve jyotirlinga of lord Shiva.
Bhuj – Aina Mahal Palace and bhuj village tribal life.
Mandvi-Vijay Vilas Palace.Book Now
- DeparturePune / Mumbai
- IncludedGujarat & Kutch
Day 1 – Rajkot – Dwaraka (about 235 kms)
Day 2 – Dwaraka – Porbandar (about 100 kms)
Day 3 – Porbandar – Veraval (about 110 kms)
Day 4 – Veraval – Somnath –Bhuj
Day 5 – Bhuj
Day 6 – Bhuj – Mandvi
Day7 – Mandvi – Ahmedabad
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in convenient hotels.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by Ac Vehicle. Some sightseeing by boating.
- Hotel Food Plan
- GST 5%.
- Service Charges.
- Transport by AC vehicle.
- Any Air fare orTrain Fare (To &Fro):- Non AC 2nd Sleeper as per above costing.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Any up gradation in class or hotel room category.
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Personal expenses like – shopping , tipping laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary. Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.