Hampi- ancient ruins, Hampi Bazaar, temples and Ghats, Vittala Temple.
Badami- Temples of Pattakal and Aihole, PattadakalBook Now
3 N & 4 D
- DeparturePune / Mumbai
- IncludedHampi Badami
Day 1 – Goa to Hampi
Goa – Hampi. This morning drive from Goa to Hampi (approximately 350kms). Upon arrival, check into your hotel and spend the remains of the day at leisure. Overnight – Hampi
Day 2 – Hampi sightseeing
Hampi is nestled within the ruins of medieval city of Vijayanagar in the state of Karnataka, on the banks of the Tungabhadra river. Set in a surreal and beautiful boulder-strewn landscape, Vijayanagara (the City of Victory) is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and although the city was destroyed by marauding Moghul invaders in the 16th century, much of it remains today. Enjoy a full day sightseeing tour of the ancient ruins that are spread over 26 sq km area, many of which lie in and around Hampi Bazaar and the nearby riverside area, which also encompasses the city’s most sacred enclave of temples and ghats. East of Hampi Bazaar is the UNESCO-listed 16th century Vittala Temple, the undisputed highlight of the ruins. Overnight – Hampi.
Day 3 – Badami
Hampi – Badami. This morning depart Hampi and drive to Badami (approx 130 kms), stopping en route to visit the incredible temples of Pattakal and Aihole. Pattadakal – a World Heritage Site, has 10 major temples representing early Chalukaya architecture, the biggest of which is dedicated to lord Virupakshesvara. Whilst Aihole, which is known as the “Cradle of Indian Architecture”, has over a hundred temples scattered around the village. Overnight – Badami
Day 4 – Badami to Goa
Badami – Goa. After breakfast, check out of your hotel and make the scenic journey over the Western Ghats back to Goa. Book Now
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in convenient hotels.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by Ac Vehicle. Some sightseeing by boating.
- Hotel Food Plan
- GST 5%.
- Service Charges.
- Transport by AC vehicle.
- Any Air fare orTrain Fare (To &Fro):- Non AC 2nd Sleeper as per above costing.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Any up gradation in class or hotel room category.
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Personal expenses like – shopping , tipping laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
Note : Please read cancellation policy behind booking form for any cancellation. Company accept only writing/mailing/sms format cancellation (it means we need any written format)