- Muscat – Nizwa fort, Wahimba sands
3 N & 4 D
- IncludedHistorical Oman
Day 1 Muscat (3 Nights)
Welcome to Oman. Arrive at Muscat International airport, where you will be met and assisted with your transfer to the hotel. You have the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Muscat.
Day 2: Muscat – Half Day City Tour
Today at approx. 08:30hrs Muscat offers the visitor a unique opportunity to witness a modern commercial centre existing in harmony with its traditional culture. With its natural harbour, Muscat means “Anchorage” & lies in a natural volcanic bowl. Our tour of the Grand Mosque (except Friday) & Bait Al Zubair Museum (except Friday) is a brief introduction that traces Oman’s history and development. Drive along the waterfront Corniche visiting he colourful Muttrah Souq. We proceed for a photo stop to the magnificent Al Alam Palace, official palace of His Majesty Sultan Qaboos flanked by the 16th century Portugese forts Mirani & Jalali. Overnight in Muscat.Note: Ladies to be fully covered and to carry a head scarf and men in trousersMeals: Breakfast
Day 3 Muscat – Dolphin Watching
Today at approx. 07:30hrs transfer from the Muscat hotel to the Marina to embark on a boat as we search the seas for Dolphins and Whales. Watching wild dolphins is a thrilling way to start the day and the lucky may even come across one of the many species of whales that can be found just a few kilometres from Muscat’s rugged coast. Not every trip guarantees a sighting, but you are sure to enjoy a trip out to sea and enhance your knowledge of nature’s most fascinating marine mammals. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Muscat. Meals: Breakfast
Day 4 Muscat – Hometown
After breakfast proceed to airport to board flight for your hometown. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook\email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!.. Meals: Breakfast Book Now
- 03 nights hotel accommodation at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals – Breakfast, as mentioned in the itinerary
- Half Day City Tour on Private Basis
- Dolphin Watching on Shared Coach Basis
- Return Muscat airport to hotel transfers on Shared Coach Basis
- Note : Transfers from the airport to hotel and vice versa operate at fixed timings (Between 07:00 hrs – 22.30 hrs) No refunds will be provided for missed transfers
- Train food.
- Optional Sightseeing.
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Any up gradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – shopping, tipping laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
- Please read cancellation policy behind booking form for any cancellation. Company accept only writing/mailing/sms format cancellation (it means we need any written format)