Hyderabad with Srisailyam
Hyderabad city is the capital city of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh, in the region of Telangana. It lies on the Deccan Plateau, 541 meters (1776 ft) above sea level, over an area of 625 km² (244 mile²). The city has an estimated population of around 8 million, making it 4th largest city in India , while the population of the metropolitan area was estimated above 9 million. Religiously and culturally, the city is united with Hindus, Muslims and Christians. Hyderabad city is known for its rich history, food and its multi-lingual culture, both geographically and culturally.
Founded in the year 1591 by fifth Qutb Shahi Ruler Muhammad Quli Qutb Shah. The original city of Hyderabad was founded on the banks of river Musi. Now known as the historic old city, home to the Charminar, Falaknuma Palace, Chowmallah Palace and Makkah Masjid, it lies on the southern bank of the river. Hyderabad and Secunderabad are twin cities, separated by the Husain Sagar (bound by the ‘Tank Bund’), a man made lake made during the time of Ibrahim Qutb Shah in 1562.
- Salarjung museum,
- Govalkonda fort,
- Snow world,
- Sudhcar museum,
- Lumbini laser show,
- Ramoji Rao film city,
- NTR garden.
- DeparturePune / Mumbai
- IncludedHyderabad with Srisailyam
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Deluxe hotels.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by AC Vehicle. Some sightseeing by small Non AC vehicle.
- Food Plan
- Day 2 to Day 5: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 6: Breakfast, Lunch, Packed Dinner
- Entry fees of above-mentioned sightseeing’s only,
- Tour Escort from Pune to Pune.
- Day 2nd to 6th: Per day per person one drinking water bottle. (except Infant)
- Porter charges except for Pune/Mumbai.
- GST 5%
- Service Charges.
- Onward and return train/air ticket fare & food.
- Optional sightseeing. Expenses like Puja, Dakshina
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – tipping, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food /drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the “Tour Cost Includes” column.
|TYPE||Basic Cost||GST||Total||2nd SL Non Ac train fare||Total|
|Extra Bedded Child / Adult||18371||919||19290||660||19950|
|Child without bed||16467||823||17290||660||17950|
- Pune - Hyderabad - Pune. There is a good frequency of flights between Pune and Hyderabad.
- Terms and Conditions applicable as per our 2019-20 domestic brochure.
- ‘*’sign=Rs 1000/- per person extra Hotel surcharge/hike rate for Diwali/Christmas/New Year in the tour cost.
- Extra bed means extra mattress on floor/ground.
- Keep original Photo ID proof like Aadhar card or election card.
- Please reconfirm onward, return train details for specific date in BTPL office.
- Please refer to our brochure/booking form/website for cancellation policy.
- Minimum 15 Adults must have to Conduct the tour , if Less than that decision will be taken by the Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt. Ltd.
- Train : Before 120 days of prior departure; guest can book train tickets at own. Please use www.irctc.co.in for your specific suitable choice. i.e. lower berth, all berth in same bogie, nearby berths, concessions. We can’t give any surety about train and it’s services.