Hydrabad Tour 05 Days
Hyderabad is the capital and largest city of the Indian state of Telangana and the de jure capital of Andhra Pradesh. It occupies 650 km2 (250 sq mi) on the Deccan Plateau along the banks of the Musi River, in the northern part of Southern India. With an average altitude of 542 m (1,778 ft), much of Hyderabad is situated on hilly terrain around artificial lakes, including the Hussain Sagar lake, predating the city’s founding, in the north of the city centre. According to the 2011 Census of India, Hyderabad is the fourth-most populous city in India with a population of 6.9 million residents within the city limits, and has a population of 9.7 million residents in the metropolitan region, making it the sixth-most populous metropolitan area in India. With an output of US$74 billion, Hyderabad has the fifth-largest urban economy in India. (source from Wikipedia)
Please do not hesitate to call us in case of any query.
Hoping with best co-operation & waiting for your earliest reply.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Deluxe hotels.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by AC Vehicle.
- Food Plan:
- Day 1: Lunch, Dinner
- Day 2 to Day 4: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- During tour 2 times non veg (Chicken Item) for Non-vegetarian.
- Entry fees of above mentioned sightseeing’s only,
- Tour Escort from Pune to Pune.
- Day 1st to 4th Per day per person one drinking water bottle. (except Infant
- Porter charges except Pune/Mumbai
- GST 5%
- Service Charges.
- Onward and return train/air ticket fare & food.
- Optional sightseeing.
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – tipping, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food /drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the “Tour Cost Includes” column.
|Particular||Basic Cost||GST||Total||SL Non Ac train fare||Final Total|
|Adult/ Senior citizen||20010||1000||21010||740||21750|
|Extra Bedded Child/ Adult||18105||905||19010||740||19750|
|Child without bed||16200||810||17010||740||17750|
- Pune - Hyderabad - Pune. There is a good frequency of flights between Pune and Hyderabad.
- Terms & Conditions will applicable as per our 2023-24 domestic brochure and/or guest signed tour booking form.
- ‘*’sign=Rs 1000/- per person extra Hotel surcharge/hike rate for Diwali/Christmas/New Year in the tour cost.
- Extra bed means extra mattress on floor/ground.
- Keep original Photo ID proof like Aadhar card or election card.
- Please reconfirm onward, return train details for specific date in BTPL office.
- Please refer to our brochure/booking form/website for cancellation policy.
- Minimum 15 Adults must have to Conduct the tour, if Less than that decision will be taken by the Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt. Ltd.
- Train: Before 120 days of prior departure; guest can book train tickets at own. Please use www.irctc.co.in for your specific suitable choice. i.e. lower berth, all berth in same bogie, nearby berths, concessions. We can’t give any surety about train and it’s services.
- Tour Payment must be paid in the account of Bhagyashree Tours Pvt. Ltd. & Train fare & Airfare must be paid in the account of Bhagyashri Travels Pvt. Ltd. Try to issue your tickets at own.
- Vehicle will provide as per group size and seat allocation will be done as per booking date.
- Please note- if you need GST bill for your GST number; please give GST detail at the time of booking. Once receipt done; no changes will be possible.