|Xian 2 Nt| Beijing 2 Nts| Shanghai 2 Nts |
Beijing | Gongfu Show, Temple of heaven, Great Wall of China by Cable car, Tiananmen Square, Imperial Palace Forbidden city, Summer Palace
Xian | Big wild goose pagoda, Terracotta Warriors Museum, Bronze Chariot, Porcelain & Ceramic Factory, Tea Factory
Shanghai| Jade Buddha Temple, Silk Factory, Yuyuan Garden & Acrobatic Show, Nanjing road, Broadcasting tower, Bund waterfrontBook Now
Day 01: Mumbai – Beijing (D)
Day 02: Beijing (B, L, D)
Day 03: Beijing -Xian (B, L, D)
Day 04: Xian (B, L, D)
Day 05: Xian- Shanghai (B, L, D)
Day 06: Shanghai (B,L,D)
Day 7: Shanghai to Mumbai (B,L)
- Accommodation in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast, Lunches & Dinners
- above Sightseeing on Private Basis with Entry Fees
- Company Tour Leader from Mumbai to Mumbai
- Return Economy Class Airfare & Airport taxes
- Service of English Speaking Local Guide
- Internal Airfare, Ferry’ & bullet train
- Normal tourist Visa of China
- GST 5%
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will have to be paid by the passengers Porterage, excess baggage, Oversize luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Pune Mumbai Pune Transfers
- Transfer for the shopping
- Meals apart from itinerary
- Cost of optional tours, water sports etc
- Travels Insurance
|TYPE||Tour Cost in INR||Tour Cost In Forex||GST 5%||Air Ticket Cost||Visa+VFS fees||Total|
|Child with Bed||8,215||$ 720||2,931||40000||6500||1,08,046|
|Child without Bed||8,215||$ 600||2,511||40000||6500||99,226|
- Initial Booking Amount INR 40, 000/- Per Person which is non-refundable
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour,
- Payment against Dollar $ will acceptable at the respective rate of the day
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Before 30 days’ cancellation, then only registration fee (Rs: 40, 000/-) is treated as Cancellation charges.
- Between 16 to 29 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 8 to 15 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 7 Days / `no show' no refund i.e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost
- In case visa is rejected for any reason, we are not responsible for the same & full charges including our service charges will have to be paid, , If Visa issued and the traveler has not travel then visa cancellation fees should be USD $ 100/- , If visa is delayed due of any reason and passenger not travel, passenger has to bare cancellation charges as per cancellation rules + cancellation charges for air ticket and visa etc.
- Passport Should be valid upto 06 month after complication of tour, Otherwise passenger will not be able to travel international Destination’s.
- Minimum of passengers for conducted tour is 15 Adult , in case no. of passengers are less than 15 adults
- Forex : USD $ 1 = INR 70/- ; CNY 1 = INR 10/- ; (Subjected to Market)
- Hotel Check in time : 1500hr ; Hotel Check out Time : 1100hrs
- Baggage is allowed Per person upto 15 kg Cargo : 07 kg hand Bag
- Minimum Time for Visa’ s 04 –05 working days
- For Conducted Group tours: Departure date is flexible for 1 or 2 day’s & if group size is lesser than 15 adults, then local representative will escort the tour.