Indore Ujjain Omkareshwar
Onwards Rs.12000 per person
2 N & 3 D
- DeparturePune / Mumbai
- IncludedIndore Ujjain Omkareshwar
Day 01 Arrive Ujjain
Arrive Ujjain Railway Station / Indore Airport. Pick up and then transfer to a hotel in Ujjain, situated at the banks of river Shipra. Later visit Mahakaleshwar Temple (one of the twelve Jyothirlingas) – the most famous and venerated Shiva Temple, Bade Ganeshji ka Mandir, Sandeep Mahamuni Ashram (where Lord Krishna was educated with Balarama and Sudhama from Maharshi Sandipani), Bharthruhari Caves, Harsiddhi Temple, Mangladas Mandir and Mahakaleshwari Shaktipeeth.
Day 02 Ujjain – Omkareshwar – Maheshwar – Indore
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and then depart for Omkareshwar, situated on the banks of river Narmada. On arrival, visit Omkar Mandhata Temple and Siddhanath Temple in Omkareshwar. Later drive to Maheshwar – visit Rajarajeshwara Temple in Maheshwar, which is famous, renowned and magnificient shrine with 11 Akhanda Jyothi Deepas – the eternal flame lamps glows continuously. Drive to Indore. Check into the hotel.
Day 03 Indore / Ujjain
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and then visit Annaourna Temple and Kharjana Ganesh Temple. In the afternoon, Drop at Indore Airport / Railway station or return back to Ujjain Railway Station. Book Now
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in convenient hotels.
- Pick up and drop transfers & sightseeing by A/C Innova.
- Daily Breakfast
- GST 5%
- Service charges.
- Optional sightseeing not include in tour plan.
- Lunch and Dinner
- If any increase taxes as per rule from government.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of insurance.
- Cost of pre / post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced.
- Major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – shopping, tipping laundry, telephone charges, Wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, Hospitalization or any personal emergency.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
Please Note: The above tour cost is based on calculation of minimum 04 paid adults. In case number of pax is less, then tour cost may increase. Mode of payment –
- 50% of the tour cost to be paid at the time of finalization of tour. All the balance must be clear before 15 days of departure
- Airfare or Train fare must be paid at actual
- The cancellation must be intimated to us in writing only.
- Cancellation charges are per person.
- Before 25 days cancellation, then only registration fee is treated as cancellation charges.
- Between 18 to 25 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50% of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 17 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 70% of the tour cost.
- In case of `no show’ no refund i.e.cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost.