- Herod’s palaces, The synagogue, bathhouse, Excavations, Roman camps and the Dead Sea, Jerusalem City Tour, Tomb of King David, Israel Museum & Shrine of the Book with the famous Dead Sea Scrolls, The new Supreme Court, Mt. Herzl and Yad Vashem (the Holocaust Memorial). Visit the model of the Herodian city of Jerusalem, Hadassah Medical Center, Jordan Valley, former Syrian fortifications,Birkat Ram, Druze villages, Via Banias, source of the Jordan River, city of the Kabbalah, Tour of Haifa,
City tour of Tel Aviv-Jaffa
7 N & 8 D
Day 1 – Mumbai – Tel Aviv
Arrive at Ben Gurion Airport and transfer to Tel Aviv. Overnight in Tel Aviv.
Day 2 – Tel Aviv – Beer Sheva – Arad – Massada – Jerusalem
Leave Tel Aviv – via Ashdod – Ashkelon – Beer Sheba. A short visit to the Negev capital. Continue via Arad to Massada. Visit the excavations, Herod’s palaces, the synagogue, bathhouse, etc. Enjoy the breathtaking view of the Roman camps and the Dead Sea. Descend for a possible “float” in the salty waters of the world’s lowest place. Via Ein Gedi & Kalya. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 3 – Jerusalem
Visit new city drive to Mt. Scopus for a panoramic view of Jerusalem. On to the Garden of Gethsemane and Church of the Agony, Tomb of King David, Israel Museum & Shrine of the Book with the famous Dead Sea Scrolls, the new Supreme Court, Mt. Herzl and Yad Vashem (the Holocaust Memorial). Visit the model of the Herodian city of Jerusalem, Afternoon: visit the Hadassah Medical Center to see the synagogue with Marc Chagall stained glass windows. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 4 – Jerusalem – (Old City) – Bethlehem*
Walk through one of the gates to the walled Old City: the renewed Jewish Quarter, the Western Wall, the Temple area, the colorful bazaars, Via Dolorosa and the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. Continue to Bethlehem* to visit Rachel’s Tomb and the Church of the Nativity. Overnight in Jerusalem. * Site under the Palestinian Authority Jurisdiction. Visit subjected to situation.
Day 5 – Beit She’an – Tiberias – Galilee
Leave Jerusalem, and drive north via Jericho, the oldest city in the world. Then via the Jordan Valley and the new settlements to Beit Shean. Visit the excavations of this beautiful Roman City. Proceed to Tiberias, the old center of Jewish learning. Drive along the shores of the Sea of Galilee to Capernaum to visit the ruins of the ancient synagogue. Overnight in the Galilee.
Day 6 – Upper Galilee and Golan Heights – Nazareth
Drive to the Golan Heights. Visit the former Syrian fortifications, Birkat Ram, and the Druze villages, Via Banias, source of the Jordan River. Proceed via Kiryat Shmona and the Hula Valley to Safed, city of the Kabbalah, to visit synagogue and the Artists’ Colony and then to Nazareth to visit the Christian Holy Sites. Overnight in the Galilee.
Day 7 – Acre – Haifa – Tel Aviv
After Breakfast drive west to Acre for a visit of the old, famous Crusader stronghold and medieval fortifications. Continue to Haifa, sightseeing tour of Haifa, including the Bahai Shrine, Persian Garden and Mount Carmel for a panoramic view of the city. Proceed southwards to Caesarea to visit the Roman theater and the Crusader fortress. Continue south for a short city tour of Tel Aviv-Jaffa. Overnight in Tel Aviv.
Day 8 – Tel Aviv-Mumbai
After breakfast check out from hotel and proceed to Ben Gurion Airport for your return flight. Tour End… With happy memories. Book Now
- Accommodation in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast, (Lunch & Dinner at Indian Restaurant).
- Sightseeing Mentioned Above with Transfers and Entry Fees.
- Return Economy Class Airfare & Airport taxes.
- Service of English Speaking Local Guide.
- GST 5%
- Tourist Visa.
- Dry Snacks Packet.
- Transport by AC vehicle
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will have to be paid by the passengers.
- Porterage, excess baggage, Oversize luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost.
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping.
- Meals apart from itinerary.
- Cost of optional tours.
- Travels Insurance.
- Water Sports.
- Tour Escort.
- Mineral Water Bottle
- Passport Should be valid upto 06 month prior to arriving in India, Otherwise passenger may not travels to international Destination’s.
- Minimum 15 Adults must have to Conduct the tour , if Less than that tour departure decision will be depend on the Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt ltd.
- Hotel Check in time : 1400hr ; Hotel Check out Time : 1100hrs
- Baggage is allowed Per person upto 15 kg cargo bag : 07 kg Hand bag
- Forex : USD $ 1 = INR 60/- ; INR 16/- = Shekel 1/- (Subjected to Market)