Kanha – Pachmarhi
Onwards Rs.21500 per person
4 N & 5 D
- DeparturePune / Mumbai
- IncludedKanha – Pachmarhi
Day 01: Nagpur to Kanha
Arrive Nagpur and proceed towards Kanha & free time in Kanha & halt.
Day 02: Kanha
Early Morning proceed for Jungle Safari to have a view of wild animals. Later return back to the resort and in evening have a walk in the resort to get known to the jungle resort.
Day 03: Kanha to Pachmarhi
After breakfast leave Kanha for Pachmarhi & Halt.
Day 04: Pachmarhi sightseeing
After breakfast Pachmarhi local sightseeing Jata Shankar, Pandav leni. Post lunch Apsaravihar, Bee water fall & free time for shopping & Halt at Pachmarhi.
After Breakfast proceed towards Nagpur. Book Now
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in convenient hotels.
- Pick up and drop transfers & sightseeing by A/C Innova.
- Daily Breakfast
- GST 5%
- Service charges
- Optional sightseeing not include in tour plan.
- Lunch and Dinner
- If any increase taxes as per rule from government.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of insurance.
- Cost of pre / post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced.
- Major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – shopping, tipping laundry, telephone charges, Wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, Hospitalization or any personal emergency.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
Please Note: The above tour cost is based on calculation of minimum 04 paid adults. In case number of pax is less, then tour cost may increase. Mode of payment –
- 50% of the tour cost to be paid at the time of finalization of tour. All the balance must be clear before 15 days of departure
- Airfare or Train fare must be paid at actual
- The cancellation must be intimated to us in writing only.
- Cancellation charges are per person.
- Before 25 days cancellation, then only registration fee is treated as cancellation charges.
- Between 18 to 25 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50% of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 17 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 70% of the tour cost.
- In case of `no show’ no refund i.e.cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost.