Kannur Bekal Wayanad
Onwards Rs.21000 per person
5 N & 6 D
- DeparturePune / Mumbai
- IncludedKannur Bekal Wayanad
Day 01: Calicut
Upon arrival at Calicut Airport or Railway station our driver meets and greets, then drives to Hotel and after some rest and relax. Sightseeing in Calicut: Kozhikode beach: hundred years old lighthouse. Kappad Beach: It has historic importance in 1498 Vasco-da-gama reached this place during discovery of Sea route to India. drive back to hotel and overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 02: Calicut to Kannur
After breakfast, on the way to Kannur you can visit: Muzhappilangad beach: the longest drive-in beach in India. Check in to the hotel, after lunch drive to Payyambalam Beach: it’s just 3 kms from Kannur town. Thottada Beach: Evening at leisure and drive to hotel for overnight stay in Kannar.
Day 03: Kannur to Bekal
After breakfast by 9am drive to Bekal fort. Check in to hotel and visit: Bekal fort: built by King Ikkeri Naikkan in 17th century. Spread over 40 acres, astonishing fort next to arabian sea. Bekal beach, Bekal Hole Aqua Park: you can hire pedal boats. drive back to hotel overnight stay in bekal.
Day 04: Bekal to Wayanad
After breakfast drive to wayanad, via Payyanur, mananthavady on the way visiting sightseeing places: Kuruvadweep: river islands formed by River Kabini ( seasonal only) Check in to hotel, post lunch: Edakkal Caves – in these caves pictorial writings takes you back to Neolithic era back to 6,000 BC. Jain temple ancient ruins of a temple near Sulthan bathery. Wayanad heritage museum at Ambalavayal. Phantom Rock overnight stay hotel/ resort at Wayanad. Drive back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 05: Wayanad
After breakfast by 9 am drive to must see destination in Wayanad. Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary inside this Muthanga & Tholpetty two eco tourism facilities of jeep safari, Elephant camp, trekking, bird watching all attracts some fees extra. Banasura Sagar Dam – second largest earth dam in Asia. Pookode Lake –an optional activity here is boating. Soochipara Waterfalls- a small trek required to get here.
Day 06: Wayanad to Calicut / Kozhikode
After breakfast by 9am drive to Calicut on via kalpetta on the way sightseeing, Chain tree and Lakkidi view point. and drop to Airport or Railway station tour concludes with happy memories. Book Now
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in convenient hotels.
- Pick up and drop transfers & sightseeing by A/C Innova.
- Daily Breakfast
- GST 5%
- Service charges
- Optional sightseeing not include in tour plan.
- Lunch and Dinner
- If any increase taxes as per rule from government.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of insurance.
- Cost of pre / post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced.
- Major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – shopping, tipping laundry, telephone charges, Wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, Hospitalization or any personal emergency.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
Please Note: The above tour cost is based on calculation of minimum 04 paid adults. In case number of pax is less, then tour cost may increase. Mode of payment –
- 50% of the tour cost to be paid at the time of finalization of tour. All the balance must be clear before 15 days of departure
- Airfare or Train fare must be paid at actual
- The cancellation must be intimated to us in writing only.
- Cancellation charges are per person.
- Before 25 days cancellation, then only registration fee is treated as cancellation charges.
- Between 18 to 25 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50% of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 17 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 70% of the tour cost.
- In case of `no show’ no refund i.e.cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost.