Kashmir by train
The valley of Kashmir is known all over the world for its beauty and charm. The Kashmir valley is situated about 300 km. from Jammu across forested ravines and steep mountain passes. The emerald valley of Kashmir is cradled in the Himalayas, under the crystal blue skies, against the background of snow-capped mountains. It is a magic land of silvery streams, rivers, fresh water lakes, pine, deodar and chinar forests, snow clad mountains, sparkling waterfalls, shikaras, green meadows and grassy slopes full of flowers of vibrant colours. It is an oval plateau over 5000 feet high and framed by three Himalayan ranges – the Karakoram, Zanskar and Pir Panjal. Kashmir covers an area of 222,236 square kms and is often referred as the ‘Switzerland of the East’. It is the land of bewitching beauty with exotic fruits, flora and flowers. Srinagar, the capital of Kasmir is nestled amidst the huge lakes, meadows and unique floating gardens in the valley. The state of Kashmir is mainly dominated by the Muslims and Kashmiris. Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru also said about Kashmir that is there is a paradise on the earth, it is this, it is this. Kashmiri, Dogri and Urdu are the main languages which are spoken here. The best time to visit Kashmir is during summers.
- Jammu: Raghunath Temple, Raja Harising Palace.
- Srinagar: Capital of Kashmir, Shikara Ride, Mughal Garden
- Hajrat Bal, Shankaracharya Temple, Char-chinar , Nehru Park, Floating Garden, Floating Market.
- Pahelgam: Snow Picks, Chandanwadi, Leader River.
- Gulmarg: Gondola Ride (Cable Car), Golf Ground.
- Sonmarg: Thajwas Glaciers, Sindh River.
- Pampur: Famous for Kesar.
- Avantipur: Old Capital of Kashmir, lord Vishnu temple.
- Vaishno Devi: Famous Mata Vaishno Devi Temple.
- DeparturePune / Mumbai
- IncludedKashmir by train
Day 1 :
Day 2 :
Day 3 :
Day 4 :
Day 5 :
Day 6 :
Day 7 :
Day 8 :
Day 9 :
Day 10 :
Day 12 :
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Deluxe hotels.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by Ac Vehicle. (except small vehicle if needed)
- Food Plan
- Day 3 : Lunch, Dinner
- Day 4 to Day 9 : Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 10 : Breakfast, Lunch, Packed Dinner
- Entry fees of sightseeing mentioned above.
- Tour Escort from Pune to Pune
- Day 3rd to 10th: Per day per person one drinking water bottle. (except Infant)
- During tour 2 times non-veg (Chicken Item) for Non-Vegetarian.
- Porter charges except Pune/Mumbai.
- GST 5%.
- Service Charges.
- Airfare/Train fare & train food.
- Optional Sightseeing. Like Snow activities / Gulmarg Gondola 2nd phase etc.
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route/Airline/Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like –tipping laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘Package Include’ column.
|Train fare 2nd|
Sleeper Non A/C
|Child / Adult with bed||29576||1479||31055||1495||32550|
|Child without bed||27100||1355||28455||1495||29950|
- Terms and Conditions applicable as per our 2019-2020 domestic brochure.
- Extra Bed means extra mattress on floor/ground.
- Keep original Photo ID proof like Aadhaar Card or election card.
- You can try for A/C train tickets or flight option for your comfort.
- Please refer to our brochure/booking form/website for cancellation policy.
- If the guest count is more than 20, we provide our kitchen. Otherwise we arrange hotel food for specific tour. Even if we provide hotel food, we maintain the food quality.
- Minimum 15 Adults must have to Conduct the tour , if Less than that decision will be taken by the Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt. Ltd.
- Train : Before 120 days of prior departure; guest can book train tickets at own. Please use www.irctc.co.in for your specific suitable choice. i.e. lower berth, all berth in same bogie, nearby berths, concessions. We can’t give any surety about train and it’s services.