Kenya, Victoria falls & South Africa
Visit: – 3 Countries and 12 Major Cities
Sightseeing Highlights: –
Cape Town: Cape of Good Hope, Cape point, Haut bay, new light house, cruise to seal island, penguin colony at boulder beach, Visit to Wine land
Cape Town City Tour – Table Mountain with Cable car, Malay quarter, castle, Millerton light house, Victoria & Alfred waterfront, Funicular, Wine land.
Johannesburg City Tour: Pretoria city, Gold reef city, Carlton centre, Supreme Court, constitutional hill
Guided tour of Victoria Falls from Zambia side (if possible from Zimbabwe side),
Sunset Zambezi River cruise
Game drive at Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru, Equator Point, Nairobi City tour
mkdf_button size=”” type=”” hover_type=”” target=”_self” icon_pack=”” font_weight=”” text=”Book Now” link=”https://bhagyashritravels.com/payment/?id=4497″]
IncludedKenya, Victoria falls & South Africa
Day 02 | Cape Town – Cape of Good hope
Day 03| Half Day City tour of Cape Town
Day 04 | CPT to JNB by flight
Day 05: JNB - Sun City - Johannesburg
Day 06: Johannesburg to Livingstone: Flight
Day 07: Livingstone
Day 08: Livingstone to Nairobi
Day 09: Nairobi – Lake Nakuru National Park (Kenya) by Morning
Day 10: Lake Nakuru National Park – Mara Game Reserve (Kenya)
Day 11: Mara Game Reserve (Kenya)
Day 12: Masai Mara - Nairobi (Kenya) – Mumbai
- 03 Nts accommodation in Cape town with Breakfast
- 01 Nts accommodation in Suncity with Breakfast
- 01 Nts accommodation in Johannesburg with Breakfast
- 02 Nts accommodation in Livingstone with Breakfast
- 01 Nts accommodation in Nakuru National park with B/F
- 02 Nts accommodation in Masai Mara with Breakfast
- 01 Nts accommodation in Nairobi with Breakfast
- Mum to Mum tour manager & local guide of respective country
- Sightseeing as above with Entry Fees & transfer by Private vehicle
- Normal Tourist Visa of Kenya, South Africa & Zambia
- All Lunches & Dinners as per itinerary
- All Airport transfers
- Service taxes @05 %
- Airfare & Airport Taxes
- Water bottle’s
- Any increase in air fare that may come into force prior to the operation of the advertised and/or scheduled journey, and also in the cost of land arrangements due to increase in fuel price fluctuations in foreign exchange rates, etc. The passengers will have to pay the difference and or/additional amount so required before the departure of the tour.
- . Any weekend surcharge over and above air fare, will have to be paid by the passengers.
- . Porterage, excess baggage charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not specifically mentioned as being included in the cost.
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list
- Cost of Yellow Fever vaccination and Polio Vaccination
- Cost of optional tours.(Helicopter ride, Balloon Ride, extra safari etc)
- Internet Facilities
|TYPE||Tour Cost in INR||Tour Cost In Forex||GS Tax 5%||Air Ticket Cost||Visa+VFS fees||Total||Final Ex Pune||Final Ex Mumbai|
|Child with Bed||13,415||$ 2,025.0||7,252||93500||9508||2,55,300|
|Child without Bed||13,415||$ 1,687.0||6,153||93500||9508||2,32,231|
- Booking Amount INR 50, 000/- Per Person to be paid at the time of finalization of tour which isInterest free and non refundable
- All the balance must be clear 1 month prior to Departure as per the respective Dollar rate onthe day
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Before 30 days cancellation, then only registration fee (Rs: 70, 000/-) is treated as Cancellation charges.
- Between 16 to 29 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 8 to 15 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 7 Days no refund, In case of `no show’ no refund i.e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost
- In case number of pax is less than 15 then tour may conduct as ‘Free individual Traveler’ (FIT)
- In case visa is rejected for any reason, we are not responsible for the same & full chargesincluding ourservice charges will have to be paid.
- 1 USD = INR 66/- ; 1 USD = ZAR 11 ; 1 INR= KS 160 ; Subject to market
- Minimum time for visa of South Africa 10-15 working days ; for Kenya on arrival as well as 4 -5 workingdays, Zambia 4- 5 working days
- Yellow fever vaccination and Polio vaccination is mandatory, you must be vaccinated minimum10 Days prior to date of travels (Cost is not Included).
- Passport should be valid upto 06 months at the time of arrival in India
- All ride prices is included in above cost, if any ride is Miss due to unavoidable circumstances ordue to weather the money will be refunded to you.
- Baggage is allowed upto 20 kg. Per head.