Kenya, Victoria falls & South Africa 13 Days
Kenya | 01 Nt Aberdare’s, 01 Nt Lake Nakuru, 02 Nts Masai Mara, 01 Nt Nairobi | 01 Nt Zambia |
South Africa | 03 Nts Cape town, 01 Nt Suncity, 02 Nt Johannesburg |
Game drive at Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru, Equator Point, Nairobi City tour
Guided tour of Victoria Falls
Sunset Zambezi River cruise
Cape Town: Cape of Good Hope, Cape point, Haut bay, new light house, cruise to seal island, penguin colony at boulder beach, Visit to Wine land
Cape Town City Tour – Table Mountain with Cable car, Malay quarter, castle, Millerton light house, Victoria & Alfred waterfront, Funicular, Wine land.
Johannesburg City Tour: Pretoria city, Gold reef city, Carlton centre, Supreme Court, constitutional hill
IncludedKenya, Victoria falls & South Africa 13 Days
Day 01 | Mumbai to Nairobi to Aberdare’s
Day 02 | Aberdare’s to Lake Nakuru
Day 03 | Lake Nakuru to Masai Mara
Day 04 | Masai Mara
Day 05 | Masai Mara to Nairobi
Day 06 | Nairobi to Livingstone
Day 07 | Livingstone to Capetown
Day 08 | Capetown – Cape peninsula
Day 09 | Capetown
Day 10 | Capetown to JNB to Suncity
Day 11 | Suncity to Johannesburg
Day 12 | Johannesburg
Day 13 | Johannesburg to Mumbai
- 12 Nights’ accommodation in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast,
- Lunch & Dinners in an Indian restaurants as per itinerary (as per destination)
- Sightseeing Mentioned Above with Transfers and Entry Fees
- Normal Tourist Visa of Kenya, South Africa & Zambia
- Tour Leader from Mumbai to Mumbai.
- Return Economy Class Airfare & Airport Taxes
- Travel Insurance (up to age of 59 years)
- Pune Mumbai Pune transfers by road
- GST @ 5 %
- TCS @ 5 %
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will have to be paid by the passengers Porterage, excess baggage, Oversize luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost.
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping
- Cost of Yellow Fever vaccination and Polio Vaccination
- Meals apart from itinerary
- Water Sports
|TYPE||Forex||Tour Cost in INR||GST @5%||GST 5%||Air Ticket Cost||Visa||Total|
- . Initial Booking Amount per person 50% of the total tour cost, which is interest free.
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour,
- Payment against Dollar $ will acceptable at the respective rate of the day.
- Airfare, Visa, Insurance amount in favour of Bhagyashri Travels Pvt. Ltd.
- Tour Package amount in favour of Bhagyashree Tours Pvt. Ltd.
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Cancelation policy: As per BTPL conditions only. (for more T&C details plz visit our website)
- Forex: At the time of final payment respective dollar rate of the day will be calculated.
- Before 45 days cancellation, then only registration fee (Rs: 35, 000/-) is treated as Cancellation charges.
- Between 16 to 44 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 8 to 15 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 7 Days / `no show' no refund i.e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost
- In case visa is rejected or not approved in time for any reason, we are not responsible for the same & full charges including our service charges will must have to be paid by the Client.
- Passport should be valid upto 09 month prior to arriving in India, Otherwise passenger may not travel to international Destinations.
- Tour Will Conduct on minimum 15 Pax, if less than that tour departure decision will be depend on the Management of the Bhagyashri Tours Pvt ltd.
- Baggage per person is allowed upto 15 kg and hand Bag upto 07 Kg
- Bus/Coach Seat allotment are as per first cum first serve basis.
- Forex: USD $ 1 = INR 83/-; (Subjected to Market)
- Hotel Check time: 1500hr; Hotel Check out Time: 1100hrs
- Pan card is mandatory for booking.