Kenya, Victoria falls & South Africa
Kenya | 01 Nt Aberdare’s, 01 Nt Lake Nakuru, 02 Nts Masai Mara, 01 Nt Nairobi | 01 Nt Zambia |
South Africa | 03 Nts Cape town, 01 Nt Suncity, 02 Nt Johannesburg |
Game drive at Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru, Equator Point, Nairobi City tour
Guided tour of Victoria Falls
Sunset Zambezi River cruise
Cape Town: Cape of Good Hope, Cape point, Haut bay, new light house, cruise to seal island, penguin colony at boulder beach, Visit to Wine land
Cape Town City Tour – Table Mountain with Cable car, Malay quarter, castle, Millerton light house, Victoria & Alfred waterfront, Funicular, Wine land.
Johannesburg City Tour: Pretoria city, Gold reef city, Carlton centre, Supreme Court, constitutional hillBook Now
IncludedKenya, Victoria falls & South Africa
Day 01 | Mumbai to Nairobi to Aberdare’s
Day 02 | Aberdare’s to Lake Nakuru
Day 03 | Lake Nakuru to Masai Mara
Day 04 | Masai Mara
Day 05 | Masai Mara to Nairobi
Day 06 | Nairobi to Livingstone
Day 07 | Livingstone to Capetown
Day 08 | Capetown – Cape peninsula
Day 09 | Capetown
Day 10 | Capetown to JNB to Suncity
Day 11 | Suncity to Johannesburg
Day 12 | Johannesburg
Day 13 | Johannesburg to Mumbai
- 12 Nts Accommodation in 3* hotel with Breakfast
- Mum to Mum tour manager & local guide of respective country
- Sightseeing as above with Entry Fees & transfer by Private vehicle
- Normal Tourist Visa of Kenya, South Africa & Zambia
- 13 Lunches & 12 Dinners as per itinerary
- 500ml Water Bottle’s per day
- All Airport transfers
- Airfare & Airport Taxes
- GST @05 %
- Any increase in air fare that may come into force prior to the operation of the advertised and/or scheduled journey, and also in the cost of land arrangements due to increase in fuel price fluctuations in foreign exchange rates, etc. The passengers will have to pay the difference and or/additional amount so required before the departure of the tour.
- Any weekend surcharge over and above air fare, will have to be paid by the passengers.
- Porterage, excess baggage charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not specifically mentioned as being included in the cost.
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list
- Cost of Yellow Fever vaccination and Polio Vaccination
- Cost of optional tours.(Helicopter ride, Balloon Ride, extra safari etc)
- Internet Facilities
|TYPE||Tour Cost in INR||Tour Cost In Forex||GS Tax 5%||Air Ticket Cost||Visa+VFS fees||Total|
|Child with Bed||13,415||$ 2,025.0||7,252||93500||9508||2,55,300|
|Child without Bed||13,415||$ 1,687.0||6,153||93500||9508||2,32,231|
- . Initial Booking Amount per person 50% of the total tour cost, which is interest free.
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour,
- Payment against Dollar $ will acceptable at the respective rate of the day.
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Before 60 Days cancellation, 30% of tour cost
- Between 30 to 59 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 15 to 29 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 15 to 07 Days no refund, In case of `no show' no refund i.e. cancellation charges are 100% of the tour cost
- In case number of pax is less than 15 then tour may conduct as ‘Free individual Traveler’ (FIT)
- In case visa is rejected for any reason, we are not responsible for the same & full chargesincluding ourservice charges will have to be paid.
- 1 USD = INR 65/- ; 1 USD = ZAR 11 ; 1 INR= KS 160 ; Subject to market
- Minimum time for visa of South Africa 10-15 working days ; for Kenya on arrival as well as 4 -5 workingdays, Zambia 4- 5 working days
- Yellow fever vaccination and Polio vaccination is mandatory, you must be vaccinated minimum10 Days prior to date of travels (Cost is not Included).
- Passport should be valid upto 06 months at the time of arrival in India
- All ride prices is included in above cost, if any ride is Miss due to unavoidable circumstances ordue to weather the money will be refunded to you.
- Baggage is allowed upto 20 kg. Per head.