Onwards Rs.139450 per person
Nairobi 1Nts, Masai Mara National Park 2 Nts, Lake Nakuru 1 Nts, Aberdares 1 Nts,
Masai Mara game reserve, Lake Nakuru, Rhino sanctuary, Aberdares forest, Nairobi City Tour
Day 01 : Mumbai-Nairobi
Arrive Nairobi -Masai Mara Game Reserve. On arrival in Nairobi, Transferred to the Masai Mara Game Reserve. (L.D.)
Day 02 : Masai Mara
Masai Mara Game Reserve. Today embark on a game drive and look out for lions, elephants, buffaloes, zebras, hippos and the elusive leopards. Overnight in Masai Mara. (B.L.D.)
Day 03 : Masai Mara-Lake Nakuru
Masai Mara Game Reserve to Lake Nakuru National Park. Travel north into the Rift Valley and enter Lake Nakuru, Following lunch, enjoy an afternoon game drive in Nakuru National Park, home to rhino, lion, leopard, and buffalo. Overnight in Lake Nakuru. (B.L.D.)
Day 04 : Lake Nakuru -Aberdares
Lake Nakuru National Park to Aberdares National Park . Morning, drive to the Aberdares National Park. Later, you will check into your tree lodge. The afternoon is at leisure. Overnight in Aberdares National Park. (B.L.D.)
Day 05 : Nairobi
Aberdares to Nairobi Today transfer to Nairobi enjoys Nairobi city tour. Evening is at leisure. Overnight Nairobi. (L. D.)
Day 06 : Nairobi -Mumbai
Today proceed to airport to board your return flight to India. (B.) Tour End… With happy memories. Book Now
- Accommodation in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast, lunch & Dinner.
- . Sightseeing Mentioned Above with Transfers and Entry Fees.
- Return Economy Class Airfare & Airport taxes.
- Service of English Speaking Local Guide.
- Visa fee
- GST 5%
- Tour Manager from Mumbai to Mumbai
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will have to be paid by the passengers.
- Porterage, excess baggage, Oversize luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all otheritems not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost.
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping.
- Meals apart from itinerary.
- Cost of optional tours..
- Travels Insurance.
- Yellow fever vaccination cost
|TYPE||Tour Cost in INR||Tour Cost In Forex||GST 5%||Air Ticket Cost||Visa+VFS fees||Total|
|Child with Bed||12,000||$1,080||4,380||33000||3650||1,28,630|
|Child without Bed||12,000||$900||3,750||33000||3650||1,15,400|
- Initial Booking Amount per person 50% of the total tour cost, which is interest free.
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour.
- Payment against Dollar $ will acceptable at the respective rate of the day.
Terms & Conditions:
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
The cancellation must be intimated to us in writing only. Cancellation charges are per person.
- Before 45 days cancellation, then only registration fee (Rs: 40, 000/-) is treated as Cancellation charges.
- Between 16 to 44 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 8 to 15 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 7 Days no refund, In case of `no show' no refund i.e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost.
- Passport Should be valid upto 06 month prior to arriving in India, Otherwise passenger may not travels to international Destination’s.
- Minimum 15 Adults must have to Conduct the tour , if Less than that tour departure decision will bedepend on the Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt ltd.
- Hotel Check in time : 1400hr ; Hotel Check out Time : 1100hrs
- Baggage is allowed Per person upto 20 kg cargo bag : 07 kg Hand bag
- Forex : USD $ 1 = INR 70/- ; INR 100/- = Kenyan Shelling KES 137/- ;(Subjected to Market)
- Yellow fever vaccination is mandatory.