Kerala – God’s Own Country
Kerala, a state on India’s tropical Malabar Coast, has nearly 600km of Arabian Sea shoreline. It’s known for its palm-lined beaches and backwaters, a network of canals. Inland are the Western Ghats, mountains whose slopes support tea, coffee, and spice plantations as well as wildlife. National parks like Eravikulam and Periyar, plus Wayanad and other sanctuaries, are home to elephants, langur monkeys, and tigers (Source from google.)
Please do not hesitate to call us in case of any query.
Hoping with best co-operation & waiting for your earliest reply.
Day 1 : Arrival
Day 2 : Periyar
Day 3 : Wildlife
Day 4 : Dam, Adventure
Day 5 : Cochin
Day 6 : Return
- Accommodation on Twin sharing basis in 3 Star hotels.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by AC vehicle including all toll, Tax Driver Bhatta.
- Periyar Boat Ride Tickets.
- Alleppy stay at Houseboat including breakfast Lunch Dinner
- GST 5%
- Service Charges.
- Optional Sightseeing. like Andaman Water Sports & water rides, coral view, etc
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation. Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – tipping, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature, and food /drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the “Tour Cost Includes” column.
Mode of Payment
- Initial Booking Amount 50% of given tour cost.
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour/at the time of file handover.
- This Quotation is valid for 8 Days.
- Terms and Conditions applicable.
- Keep original Photo ID proof like Aadhar card or election card.
- The above tour cost is based on a calculation of minimum of 02 pax.
- Luggage should be as per airline rules.
Terms and Conditions
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- The cancellation must be intimated to us in writing only. Cancellation charges are per person.
- Cancellation charges are fluctuated as per hotel and vehicle policy.