Kodai Tour 04 Days
Onwards Rs.23990 per person
Kodaikanal is a hill town in the southern Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It’s set in an area of granite cliffs, forested valleys, lakes, waterfalls and grassy hills. At 2,000 meters above sea level, the town centers around man-made, star-shaped Kodaikanal Lake, bordered by evergreen forest. Rowing boats can be hired, and hikers and cyclists follow the 5k Lake Road path around the shore. (Source from google)
Please do not hesitate to call us in case of any query.
Hoping with best co-operation & waiting for your earliest reply.
Arrival at Madurai airport & proceed to kodai & stay(139km, 3hrs 30min)
Kodai sightseeing Silver Cascade, Green Valley View, Pillar Rocks & stay.
Kodai sightseeing Kodaikanal Lake, Silent Valley, Golf Course & stay.
Kodai to Madurai airport & return by Flight Tour Ends.
- Accommodation on Twin sharing basis in 3 Star hotels.
- All Transfers and sightseeing by Private Vehicle.
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- 5% GST and Service Charges.
- Entrée Fees
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – shopping, tipping laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.