Onwards Rs.23990 per person
DeparturePune / Mumbai
Arrival at Madurai airport & proceed to kodai & stay(139km, 3hrs 30min)
Kodai sightseeing Silver Cascade, Green Valley View, Pillar Rocks & stay.
Kodai sightseeing Kodaikanal Lake, Silent Valley, Golf Course & stay.
Kodai to Madurai airport & return by Flight. Tour Ends...
- Accommodation on Twin sharing basis in 3 Star hotels.
- All Transfers and sightseeing by Private Vehicle.
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- 5% GST and Service Charges.
- Entrée Fees
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – shopping , tipping laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
- Tour Cost Per Person on Double Sharing: 23,990/- + Airfare / Train fare
- Tour cost is tentative and may change plus/minus as any booking is not hold or confirmed …
- 1. 50% of the tour cost to be paid at the time of finalization of tour.
- Airfare or Train fare must be paid at actual
- The above tour cost is based on calculation of minimum 2 Pax In case number of pax is less than that, , then tour cost may increase
- Airfare are Non Refundable
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- The quotation is valid for 8 days from the date of issue.
- The cancellation must be intimated to us in writing only.
- Cancellation charges are per person.
- A) Before 25 days cancellation, then only registration fee is treated as cancellation charges. B) Between 18 to 25 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost. C) Between 1 to 17 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 70 % of the tour cost. D) In case of `no show' no refund i.e. Cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost.