Kolkata Darjeeling Gangtok
Onwards Rs.33750 per person
Kolkata Hotel 02 Day stay
Gangtok- 02 Nights,
- Kolkata: Kali Mata Temple, Victoria Memorial, Hawarah Bridge (on the way),Dakshineshwar Kali Mata Temple Belur Math: Dhyanmandir (Meditation Hall) of Shri Ramakrishna Paramhansa
- Gangtok: Capital of Sikkim, Flowers Show, Hanuman Tok, Ganesh Tok, View point
- Chhangu Lake: A Lake at height of 12,500 ft. in winter it is Frozen Lake, Baba Mandir.
- Darjeeling: Hill Station, Tensing rock, Tea Garden, Rock garden, Padmaja Naidu zoological Park , Himalayan Mountaineering Institute., Tiger Hill: 8,480 ft. Height, Sunrise. View-Kanchan Ganga, batasia loop
- Ghoom Monastery: Buddha Mandir.
DeparturePune / Mumbai
IncludedKolkata Darjeeling Gangtok
Leave Pune Railway Station by Train No 12129 Azad Hind at 18:25 Hrs. for Howrah.
Reach Howrah at 03:50 Hrs. Hotel check in at hotel check in time. Kolkata sightseeing, same day leave for New Jalpaiguri by train No. 12343 Darjeeling mail at 22:05 Hrs from Sealdah.
Reach NJP at 08:00 Hrs en-route breakfast & proceed to Gangtok & stay. (120 Km)
Leave Gangtok for Chaangu lake & come back for hotel stay. (90 Km)
Leave for Namachi sightseeing & stay at Gangtok.
After breakfast Gangtok local sightseeing and proceed to Darjeeling & stay.
Morning at 04:00 Hrs leave for Tiger Hill (10 km), come back hotel fresh up & half day local sightseeing and stay.
After breakfast Check out, Lunch, & proceed to NJP for Train No 12344 Darjeeling Mail at 18:45 Hrs. for Sealdah. Overnight train journey.
Reach Sealdah at 06:50 Hrs. Proceed to Hotel & free stay. Leave by train No 12930 Azad Hind at 21:50 Hrs. for Pune.
Reach Pune Railway Station at 06:50 Hrs. Tour End. Book Now
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in deluxe hotels.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by Non-Ac Vehicle. (In this sector we use small Non A/C vehicle for local sightseeing)
- Food Plan
- Day 3 to Day 10: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Entry fees of sightseeing’s
- Tour Escort from Pune to Pune.
- Day 3rd to 10th: Per day per person one drinking water bottle. (except Infant).
- Evening tea.
- During tour 2 times Non-veg (Chicken Item) for Non-
- Snacks for Long travel.
- Porter charges except Pune/Mumbai.
- GST 5%.
- Service Charges.
- Train tickets and train food.
- Optional sightseeing like rafting etc…
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Any up gradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – shopping , tipping laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
Tour Dates: -
|20, 27||4, 11, 18, 25||1|
|TYPE||Basic||GST||Total||Train fare 2nd |
Sleeper Non A/C
|Child / Adult with bed||25762||1288||27050||2200||29250
|Child without bed||22429||1121||23550||2200||25750
- Extra Bed means extra mattress on floor.
- Please carry original Photo Id proof like Pan card or Election Card.
- We use small vehicles and small buses for sightseeing & transfer.
- You can try for A/C train tickets or Flight option for your comfort.
- If the guest count is less than 20, then we arrange hotel food for specific tour. Otherwise We provide our kitchen. Though/If we provide hotel food, still we maintain food quality.
- Cancellation before 45 days, the cancellation charges will be 10% against total tour cost.
- Cancellation before 30 days to 44 days, the cancellation charges will 20% against total tour cost.
- Cancellation before 20 days to 29 days, the cancellation charges will 40% against total tour cost.
- Cancellation before 19 days to 11 days, the cancellation charges will 60% against total tour cost.
- Cancellation within 10 days to 0 days, the cancellation charges will be 100% against total tour cost.
- If you cancelled Both way air tour before 30 days to 0 day of tour, cancellation charges will be 100% against total tour cost