Onwards Rs.23500 per person
3 N & 4 D
- DeparturePune / Mumbai
Day 1: Bhuj
Arrival at Bhuj & proceed towards hotel. Check in into Hotel. Overnight at Bhuj.
Day 2: Bhuj to Dhordo
After breakfast proceed to Dhordo for Rann of Kutch Festival. Arrive at Dhordo & check in into tent & enjoy cultural activities. Overnight stay at Dhordo Tent.
Day 3: Dhordo sightseeing
Full day free for cultural activities at Dhordo. Overnight stay at Dhordo Tent.
Day 4: Bhuj sightseeing
Leave Kutch after Breakfast & proceed to Bhuj Sightseeing, after lunch drop railway station. Proceed towards Ahmadabad, for return journey. Book Now
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in convenient hotels.
- Pick up and drop transfers & sightseeing by A/C Innova.
- Daily Breakfast
- GST 5%
- Service charges..
- Optional sightseeing not include in tour plan.
- Lunch and Dinner
- If any increase taxes as per rule from government.
- Any up gradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of insurance.
- Cost of pre / post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced.
- Major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – shopping, tipping laundry, telephone charges, Wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, Hospitalization or any personal emergency.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
Please Note: The above tour cost is based on calculation of minimum 04 paid adults. In case number of pax is less, then tour cost may increase. Mode of payment –
- 50% of the tour cost to be paid at the time of finalization of tour. All the balance must be clear before 15 days of departure
- Airfare or Train fare must be paid at actual
- The cancellation must be intimated to us in writing only.
- Cancellation charges are per person.
- Before 25 days cancellation, then only registration fee is treated as cancellation charges.
- Between 18 to 25 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50% of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 17 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 70% of the tour cost.
- In case of `no show’ no refund i.e.cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost.