Leh & Ladakh with Kargil
Onwards Rs.27000 per person
7 N & 8 D
DeparturePune / Mumbai
IncludedLeh & Ladakh with Kargil
Day 01: Srinagar local sightseeing
Arrive at Srinagar Airport. Proceed to visit Mughal Gardens Shalimar, Nishant & Chashmeshi after visit take Shikara Ride Beautiful Dal Lake then transfer to Houseboat stay at Srinagar.
Day 02: Srinagar to Kargil
Early Moring Leave for Kargil via zojila pass arrives at Kargil visit War Memorial, Kargil War Museum, Check in stay at Kargil. (202 Km)
Day 03: Kargil to Leh
After Breakfast proceed to Leh via fotula & namika pass Enroute magnetic hill reach Leh hotel check in stay at Leh. (210 Km)
Day 04: Leh sightseeing
After Breakfast proceed to Leh local Sightseeing visit Hemis & Thikse Monastery, Shanti Stup , Shey Palace, Leh Palace ( King Palace ) , Hall of Fame & 3 idiot Rancho School back To Hotel & stay at Leh.
Day 05: Leh
Today one day excursion visit Most Beautiful Salt water Lake Pangong after visit Return back to hotel stay at Leh . (300 Km)
Day 06:Leh to Nubra Valley
Leave for Nubra Valley via world highest motoerble Khadungla Pass (18680 ft.) reach & stay at Nubra Valley. ( 160 Km )
Day 07 : Nubra valley to Leh
After Breakfast proceed to Leh reach & stay at Leh. (160 Km)
After Breakfast, check out, leave for Home Town Drop at Leh Airport Book Now
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in convenient hotels.
- Pick up and drop transfers & sightseeing by A/C Innova.
- Daily Breakfast
- GST 5%
- Service charges.
- Optional sightseeing not include in tour plan.
- Lunch and Dinner
- If any increase taxes as per rule from government.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of insurance.
- Cost of pre / post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced.
- Major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – shopping, tipping laundry, telephone charges, Wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, Hospitalization or any personal emergency.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
Please Note: The above tour cost is based on calculation of minimum 04 paid adults. In case number of pax is less, then tour cost may increase. Mode of payment –
- 50% of the tour cost to be paid at the time of finalization of tour. All the balance must be clear before 15 days of departure
- Airfare or Train fare must be paid at actual
- The cancellation must be intimated to us in writing only.
- Cancellation charges are per person.
- Before 25 days cancellation, then only registration fee is treated as cancellation charges.
- Between 18 to 25 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50% of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 17 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 70% of the tour cost.
- In case of `no show’ no refund i.e.cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost.