Leh Laddakh Jammu & Kashmir
The vibrant wonder land that will take you into a world where white snowfall will greetyou, whose beauty will leave you spell bound and the influential culture will impress you with its profound history. Known for its pure atmosphere, crystal clear lakes and blue skies, Ladakh is a region of the northernmost state of India, Jammu and Kashmir. It is a mountainous land bounded by Kunlun Mountain Range in the north and the Great Himalayan range in the south. The exquisiteness of this land cannot be described into terms. Here, in Ladakh, one will be amazed to see that how live and colorful a raw, barren and a desolate land can actually be!
The compelling charisma and splendor of this place attracts a lot of tourists round the globe as its barren mountain ranges has been one of the most unreachable and forbidding regions of the world. Many missionaries, traders and explorers who crossed this land imbibed it with a fascinating union of age old religions, a well-off cultural history and varied ethnic influences. Its soaring mountains, age old monasteries (gompas), spectacular landscapes, snow peaked radiant glaciers, sparkling rivers are the reason for its mystical beauty. This beautiful state has an equally beautiful capital, Leh which is situated in the Indus river valley
- Kargil: Line of control on highest place in north India, Drass, Tiger hill, Kargil war Museum
- Leh: Capital of Laddakh, Nubra valley, Kharadungla pass, Changla Pass, Leh Palace, Shey Palace, Thikse monastery, Gompa Monastery, Shanti Stoop, Hall of Flame Pangong Lake, Diskit monastery.
DeparturePune / Mumbai
IncludedLeh Laddakh Jammu & Kashmir
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Deluxe hotels.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by Ac Vehicle. Some sightseeing by non A/C small vehicle.
- Food Plan
- Day 1 : Dinner,
- Day 2 to Day 7 : Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 8 : Breakfast
- Entry fees of sightseeing’s
- Tour escort will meet you at Srinagar hotel and up to Leh hotel.
- Day 1st to 8th: Per day per person one drinking water bottle. (except Infant)
- Evening tea.
- Snacks for long travel.
- Porter service in hotels
- During tour 2 times Non-veg (Chicken Item) for non-vegetarian.
- GST 5%.
- Service charges.
- Onward, return airfare cost, Train fare & cost of any type of Insurance.
- Optional Sightseeing.
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Onward, return airfare cost & cost of any type of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route/Airline/Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour. due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – shopping, tipping laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘Package Include’ column.
|19, 26||2, 30||7, 14, 21
|Child/ Adult in same Room||30238||1512||31750||31750
|Child without Bed||27380||1369||28750||28750
|07:30-14:30||Leh-Delhi Delhi-Pune||14 July||G8-194 G8-171||10:30-11:50 18:20-20:25||19202|
|07:30-14:30||Leh-Delhi Delhi-Pune||21 July||G8-194 G8-171||10:30-11:50 18:20-20:25||18153|
|07:30-14:30||Leh-Delhi Delhi-Pune||28 July||G8-194 G8-171||10:30-11:50 18:20-20:25||17815|
|07:30-14:30||Leh-Delhi Delhi-Pune||11 Aug||G8-220 G8-171||10:30-11:50 18:20-20:25||16841|
- Extra Bed means extra mattress on floor.
- Keep original Photo ID proof like Pan card or election card.
- We provide hotel food for this tour.
- You can try A/C train tickets or Flight option for comfort.
- Airfare rates are above dates only please note not for all declared date.
- Cancellation before 45 days, the cancellation charges will be 10% against total tour cost.
- Cancellation before 30 days to 44 days, the cancellation charges will 20% against total tour cost.
- Cancellation before 20 days to 29 days, the cancellation charges will 40% against total tour cost.
- Cancellation before 19 days to 11 days, the cancellation charges will 60% against total tour cost.
- Cancellation within 10 days to 0 days, the cancellation charges will be 100% against total tour cost.
- If you cancelled Both way air tour before 30 days to 0 day of tour, cancellation charges will be 100% against total tour cost.