LONDON SWISS PARIS
02 Nts London |03 Nts Paris|01 Nt Geneva |03 Nts Interlaken|
10 Cities London, Paris, Geneva, Interlaken, Engel burg, Lucerne.
United Kingdom – London | Guided (Hop on Hop off bus) City Tour in London, Buckingham Palace Changing of the Guards ceremony in London (if operational), Visit to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in London (Entrance not included), Big Ben, Parliament House, West Minister Abbey, Clock tower, statue of Sherlock Holms, Swaminarayan temple, London eye (Entrance not included)
France- Paris |Hop on hop off Guided City Tour in Paris – Visit the Eiffel Tower Level 2, Louvre Museum with Monalisa painting, Versailles garden or Palace, Seine River Cruise in the evening
Switzerland| Mt Jungfraujoch with Cog wheel train, Mt. Titlis with Cable Car
IncludedLONDON SWISS PARIS
Day 01 | Mumbai - London
Day 02 | Guided City Tour of London
Day 03 | London to Paris
Day 04 | Paris
Day 05 | Paris
Day 06 | Paris -Geneva
Day 07 | Geneva-Interlaken
Day 08 | Jungfrujoch
Day 09 | Visit to Mount Titlis with Cable Car
Day 10 | Interlaken –Zurich- Mumbai
- Accommodation in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfasts
- Return Economy Class Airfare from Mumbai
- London Airport to hotel transfer.
- London hop on hop off city tour for 1 day
- Paris hop on hop off city tour for 2 days
- Mt Jungfrau with Cog wheel train and Mt. Titlis with Cable Car tickets
- Normal tourist Visa of UK & Schengen
- Insurance up to 59 years of age
- London to Paris Eurostar ticket
- Swiss rail pass for 4 days (2nd class)
- Paris to Basel Train Tickets (2nd class)
- GST @ 5 %
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will have to be paid by the passengers
- Porter charges, Excess baggage, Oversize Luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Cost of optional tours.
- Insurance difference amount if any.
- Any Lunches and Dinners.
- Guide/Tour Manager
- Sightseeing transfers and entry fees other than mention under Tour cost include column.
- Any transfers other than mention under Tour cost include column.
|ADULT||INR 12, 800 + EUR 1490||INR 12, 000||INR 40,000||INR 1,79,530|
- Initial Booking Amount per person 50% of the total tour cost which is Interest Free.
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour,
- Payment against Euro will acceptable at the respective rate of the day
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only
The cancellation must be intimated to us in writing only. Cancellation charges are per person
- Before 90 days cancellation, then only registration Fee (Rs. 60,000/- P.P) is treated as Cancellation charges
- Between 60 to 89 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost
- Between 30 to 59 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost
- Between 0 to 29 Days No Refund, In case of `no show’ i.e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost
- In case visa is rejected for any reason, we are not responsible for the same & full charges including our service charges will have to be paid, if visa is delayed due of any reason and passenger not travel, passenger has to bare cancellation charges as per cancellation rules + cancellation charges for air ticket and visa etc.
- For U.K. as well as Schengen visa biometric test is mandatory, (No cuts on figure’s and Mehndi not allowed)
- Passport Should be valid upto 06 month after complication of tour, Otherwise passenger will not be able to travel international Destination’s.
- Baggage is allowed per person upto 20 kg cargo and upto 07 Kg hand Bag
- Foreign Exchange | Euro 1 = INR 75/- ; (Subject to Market)
- Hotel Check time : 1500hrs; Hotel Check out Time : 1100hrs
- Time for both Visa’s- minimum 1 Month.