Onwards Rs.14500 per person
3 N & 4 D
DeparturePune / Mumbai
Departure to Madurai Rameshwaram tour from Bangalore stay at Bangalore.
Day 2: Madurai Sightseeing
Arrival in Madurai check in hotel refresh & head for Sight Seeing of Meenakshi Temple by Walk, Tirumalai Nayak Palace, Gandhi Museum, Mariamman Water Tank, Alagzar Temple, Pazhamudhir Solai, and Drop at Meenakshi Temple
Day 3: Rameshwaram Sightseeing
Madurai to Rameshwaram by Morning 07.00 am so Room Check Out and Procced to Rameshwaram Sight Seeing Visit Agni Theertam, 22 Holy Kundalas Main Temple Dharshan, Satchi Hanuman Temple, Pancha Mukhi Hanuman Temple, Floating Stone, Pamban Bridge, and Indira Gandhi Bridge evening Departure to Madurai arrival Madurai & Start To Bangalore .
Arrival in Bangalore. Book Now
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in convenient hotels.
- Pick up and drop transfers & sightseeing by A/C Innova.
- Daily Breakfast
- GST 5%
- Service charges.
- Optional sightseeing not include in tour plan.
- Lunch and Dinner
- If any increase taxes as per rule from government.
- Any up gradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of insurance.
- Cost of pre / post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced.
- Major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – shopping, tipping laundry, telephone charges, Wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, Hospitalization or any personal emergency.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
Please Note: The above tour cost is based on calculation of minimum 04 paid adults. In case number of pax is less, then tour cost may increase. Mode of payment –
- 50% of the tour cost to be paid at the time of finalization of tour. All the balance must be clear before 15 days of departure
- Airfare or Train fare must be paid at actual
- The cancellation must be intimated to us in writing only.
- Cancellation charges are per person.
- Before 25 days cancellation, then only registration fee is treated as cancellation charges.
- Between 18 to 25 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50% of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 17 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 70% of the tour cost.
- In case of `no show’ no refund i.e.cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost.