- Malaysia : Genting Cable Car Ride, Kuala Lumpur City Tour with KL Tower, Batu Caves, Putrajaya
- Singapore: Singapore Oriental City Tour, Sentosa Island (Under Water World & Wings of Time, Dolphin Lagoon) with one way cable car, Jurong Bird Park, Night Safari
5 N & 6 D
Day 01: Mumbai – Kuala Lumpur
Arrive at Kuala Lumpur transfer to Hotel, Kuala Lumpur City tour – Dataran Merdeka Square, Cricket field, High court Building, KL tower Observation Deck-The World’s 4th tallest tower, Kings Palace, Petronas twin Towers photo stop. Visit= Watch Showroom/Chocolate Factory. Dinner at Indian Restaurant, Overnight halt at Hotel, Kuala Lumpur (B, L, D)
Day 02: Kuala Lumpur – Genting Highland One Day Return – Kuala Lumpur
After Breakfast, transfer to visit Genting Highland Indoor Theme Park, with one way Cable car, Lunch at Genting (Note for the day: Carry a cap and water bottle with you, Keep passport Xerox copy with you to play some adventure games).Dinner at Indian restaurant, Overnight at Hotel, Genting (B, L,D)
Day 03: Kuala Lumpur – Singapore City (By Road)
After breakfast, Transfer to Singapore by Express coach, today we have packed Veg lunch. Arrive Singapore; check in hotel. Evening visit to Night Safari, Dinner in an Indian Restaurant, Overnight at Hotel, Singapore City (B, L, D)
Day 04: Singapore City (B, L, D)
After breakfast proceed for Oriental city tour – Merlion Park. Afternoon Lunch in an Indian restaurant, in the evening Visit Sentosa Island = Underwater world and musical fountain show (Sing of the seas), Dolphin lagoon. Dinner in an Indian Restaurant, Overnight at Hotel, Singapore
Day 05: Universal Studio – Singapore City – (B, L, D)
Breakfast, Transfer to Universal Studios a Movie based theme park, Universal studios at Resorts World to enjoy various activities at Lost World, Far Far Away, Madagascar, Hollywood, New York, Sci fi city & Ancient Egypt, lunch within the Park, Dinner in an Indian restaurant , Overnight halt at hotel, Singapore
Day 6 : Singapore City – Next Destination /Mumbai
After Breakfast check out from hotel and proceed to Jurong Bird Park, Lunch in an Indian Restaurant, transfer to airport, Check-in at airport, Depart Singapore, Arrive at Mumbai, Tour End.. (B,L, D in flight) Book Now
- 05 Nts Accommodation in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast
- Sightseeing Mentioned Above with Transfers and Entry Fees
- Normal Tourist Visa of Malaysia & Singapore
- Service of English Speaking Local Guide
- Return Economy Class Airfare
- GST 5%
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will have to be paid by the passengers
- Porterage, excess baggage, Oversize luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping
- Meals apart from itinerary
- Cost of optional tours.
- Travels Insurance
- Water Sports
- Pune Mumbai Pune Transfers(Rs.1900 P.P)
- Please read cancellation policy behind booking form for any cancellation. Company accept only writing/mailing/sms format cancellation (it means we need any written format)
- Visa Form
- Original Passport. (Valid for at minimum period 09 months)
- Photo Specifications, Required 04 photos – Size 35 x 45 mm, without border, Facial image 80%, Plain White background & Matt Finish photo.
- 03 letter head if the person is in business.
- Tax papers for last 3 years. (Xerox – 2 Copies)
- Leave sanction letter for service person & children
- No objection certificate for employee / Single ladies on the Letter head
- Update Bank statement for last 6 Months Minimum Balance Rs 40, 000/- (3 Copies with Sign & Bank Seal)
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Initial Booking Amount INR 20, 000/- Per Person which is Non Refundable, (if tour is Cancelled by Bhagyashri travels whole amount will be refunded to you)
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour
- Payment against Dollar $ will acceptable at the respective rate of the day
- Before 30 days cancellation, then only registration fee (Rs: 20, 000/-) is treated as Cancellation charges.
- Between 16 to 23 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 8 to 15 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 7 Days or ‘No Show’ , no refund, cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost,
- In case visa is rejected for any reason, we are not responsible for the same & full charges including our service charges will have to be paid.
- Passport Should be valid upto 09 month prior to arriving in India, Otherwise passenger may not travels to international Destination’s
- Minimum 15 Adults must have to Conduct the tour , if Less than that tour departure decision will be depend on the Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt ltd
- Forex : USD $ 1 = INR 63/- ; MYR 1 = INR 18/- ; SGD $ 1 = INR 47/- ; Subjected to Market)
- Hotel Check in time : 1500hr ; Hotel Check out Time : 1100hrs
- Baggage is allowed Per person upto 15 kg Cargo : 07 kg hand Bag
- Minimum Time for 02 Visa’ s 10 –12 working days
- Chewing gum are not allow in Singapore
- For conducted group tours: Departure date is flexible for 1 or 2 day’s & if group size is lesser than 15 adults, then local representative will escort the tour.