Mini Europe with London
02 Nts London |02 Nts Paris|02 Nt Amsterdam| 1 Nt Cologne|03 Nts Lucerne
06 Countries| United Kingdom, Netherland, Belgium, France, Switzerland, Germany
09 Cities London, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Cologne, Interlaken, Lauterbrunnen, Engelburg, Lucerne
United Kingdom – London | Guided City Tour in London, Visit to Kohinoor Diamond– Tower of London, Buckingham Palace Changing of the Guards ceremony in London (if operational), Visit to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in London, Big Ben, Parliament House, West Minister Abbey, Clock tower, statue of Sherlock Holms, Swaminarayan temple, London eye (Outside)
France- Paris |Guided City Tour in Paris – Visit the Eiffel Tower Level 3 in Paris, Louvre Museum with Monalisa painting, Versailles garden, Seine River Cruise in the evening
Belgium – Brussels| Orientation Tour in Brussels, Grand Palace (Outside), Manneken Pis
Netherland – Amsterdam| Visit to (Keukenhof) Tulip Garden (Until 17th May) or Madurodam, Photo-stop at a Windmill, Visit to Wooden Shoe Factory and Cheese Farm, Enjoy a Canal Cruise in Amsterdam
Germany-Cologne| Cathedral of Cologne, Rhine Falls with boat ride, Black Forest
Switzerland| Mt Jungfraujoch with Cog wheel train, Mt. Titlis with Cable Car| Lucerne walking city tour, lion monument, Lake Lucerne
Day 01| Mumbai - London
Day 02 | Guided City Tour of London with Changing of the Guards
Day 03 | London to Paris
Day 04 | Paris City tour with Louvre Museum & Eiffel Tower
Day 05 | Paris - Brussels – Amsterdam
Day 06 | Amsterdam
Day 07 | Amsterdam to Cologne
Day 08 | Cologne – Lucerne
Day 09 | Jungfrujoch
Day 10 | Visit to Mount Titlis with Cable Car
Day 11 | Lucerne-Zurich-Mumbai
- Accommodation in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast, Lunches & Dinners
- Above Sightseeing on Private Coach with Entry Fees
- Company Tour Leader from Mumbai to Mumbai
- Return Economy Class Airfare & Airport taxes
- Normal tourist Visa of Schengen and U K
- Insurance upto 59 years of age
- GST @ 5 %
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will have to be paid by the passengers
- Porter charges, Excess baggage, Oversize Luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping
- Cost of optional tours.
- Insurance difference amount if any.
|TYPE||Tour Cost |
|Tour Cost |
in Forex EURO
|GST 5%||Air fare||Visa+VFS fees||Total|
- In case visa is rejected for any reason, we are not responsible for the same & full charges including our service charges will have to be paid, If visa is delayed due of any reason and passenger not travel, passenger has to bare cancellation charges as per cancellation rules + cancellation charges for air ticket and visa etc.
- For U.K. as well as Schengen visa biometric test is mandatory, ( No cut’s on fingure’s and Mehndi not allowed)
- Passport should be valid for min. 6 months after proposed date of arrival in India. Otherwise passenger may not be permitted to travel to international Destination’s.
- Minimum of passengers for conducted tour is 25 Adult , in case no. of passengers are less than 25 adults, decision of tour departure will depend on Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt. Ltd.
- Baggage is allowed per person upto 20 kg cargo and upto 07 Kg hand Bag
- Foreign Exchange | Euro 1 = INR 75/- ; U K Pound 1 = INR 90 = /- (Subject to Market)
- Hotel Check time : 1500hrs; Hotel Check out Time : 1100hrs
- Time for both Visa’s- minimum 1 Month.
- Initial Booking Amount per person 50% of the total tour cost which is Interest Free.
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour,
- Payment against Euro will acceptable at the respective rate of the day
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only
- Before 90 days cancellation, then only registration Fee (Rs. 50000/- P.P) is treated as Cancellation charges
- Between 60 to 89 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost
- Between 30 to 59 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost
- Between 0 to 29 Days No Refund, In case of `no show’ e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost