Onwards Rs.18740 per person
02 Nts Paris|02 Nt Amsterdam| 01 Nt Cologne|03 Nts Lucerne
05 COUNTRIES| France, Belgium, Netherland, Germany, Switzerland
08 CITIES Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Cologne, Interlaken, Lauterbrunnen, Engelburg, Lucerne.
- FRANCE- PARIS | Guided City Tour in Paris – Visit the Eiffel Tower Level 3 in Paris, Louvre Museum with Monalisa painting, Versailles garden, Seine River Cruise in the evening
- BELGIUM – BRUSSELS | Orientation Tour in Brussels, Grand Palace (Outside), Manneken Pis, Automium
- NETHERLAND – AMSTERDAM | Visit to (Keukenhof) Tulip Garden (Until 17th May) or Madurodam, Photo-stop at a Windmill, visit to Wooden Shoe Factory and Cheese Farm, Enjoy a Canal Cruise in Amsterdam
- GERMANY-COLOGNE | Cathedral of Cologne, Rhine Falls with boat ride, Black Forest
- SWITZERLAND | Mt Jungfraujoch with Cog wheel train, Mt. Titlis with Cable Car| Lucerne walking city tour, lion monument, Lake Lucerne
Day 01 | Mumbai to Paris
Arrive at Paris airport and transfer – join to group, visit Versailles garden and evening Siene river cruise, overnight halt at hotel, Paris (D)
Day 02 | Paris City tour with Louvre Museum & Eiffel Tower
After a Continental breakfast, we proceed for a guided panoramic city tour of Paris. See Place de la Concorde, the Majestic Arc de Triomphe, the fashionable Champs Elysees and the magnificent Opera House followed by Eiffel Towertop level, Louvre Museum with Monalisa Painting, overnight halt at hotel, Paris (B, L, D)
Day 03 | Paris - Brussels – Amsterdam
After Breakfast, Brussels for an orientation tour-visit to adorable Manneken Pis Statue, the beautiful Grand Place and the Town, Atominium, Drive to Amsterdam, On Arrival, Wind Mills, Wooden shoe factory, cheese factory, check in at Hotel, Overnight at hotel, Amsterdam (B, L, D)
Day 04 | Amsterdam
After Breakfast, Visit to Tulip Garden or Madurodam, Wind mill, Canal Cruise, Overnight at hotel, Amsterdam (B, L, D)
Day 05 | Amsterdam to Cologne
Breakfast, transfer to Cologne, cathedral of cologne, Rhine river cruise, Overnight at hotel, Cologne (B, L, D)
Day 06 | Cologne – Lucerne
Breakfast, Drive Black Forest Region and visit Cuckoo clock factory at Drubba, Titisee, In the evening enjoy Lake Lucerne, Overnight at hotel, Lucerne (B, L, D)
Day 07 | Jungfrujoch
After a continental breakfast, visit to Jungfraujoch and picturesque Interlaken, our scenic drive to Lauterbrunnen, from where we board a train to Jungfraujoch the highest altitude railway station in Europe at 11,333 ft. takes us along lovely lakes and mountain passes. On top of Jungfraujoch, See the breathtaking Jungfrau Peak and the awesome Aletsch Glacier. Also, visit the Ice Palace, where you see a beautiful display of sculptures made of ice, while being encased in ice yourself. Enjoy an Indian lunch on top, later transfer to Hotel. Overnight at hotel, Lucerne (B, L, D)
Day 08 | Visit to Mount Titlis with Cable Car
After a continental breakfast, proceed to Mt. Titlis and Lucerne. We begin the tour with a visit to Mt. Titlis, which at 10,000 ft is the highest peak in central Switzerland. As you journey to Mt. Titlis through a series of three different cable car rides, you will be amazed as the scenery changes from green meadows, RETURN TO LUCERN wooden bridge, originally built in 1333 over the Reuss River. You have free time at Schwanenplatz to shop for chocolates, watches, souvenirs, etc. Overnight at hotel, Lucerne (B, L, D)
Day 09 | Zurich – Mumbai
After Breakfast, leave group, then proceed to airport for your further journey/ Tour End with happy Memories. (B) Please note that the above Itinerary and Hotel may change according to circumstances, provided contents remain constant. It is mandatory to follow the timings; else there are chances that you may miss some product. Book Now
- 08 Nights’ Accommodation in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast
- Lunches & Dinners as per itinerary
- Insurance upto 59 years of age (above 59 age price difference will be applicable)
- Above Sightseeing on Private Coach with Entry Fees
- Company Tour Leader from Paris to Zurich
- Return Economy Class Airfare & Airport taxes
- Normal tourist Visa of Schengen
- Pune Mumbai Pune Transfer by road
- GST @ 5 %
- TCS @ 5%
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will have to be paid by the passengers
- Porter charges, Excess baggage, Oversize Luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping
- Cost of optional tours.
- Insurance difference amount if any.
- TCS more than 5% if applicable
- Airport Pick up & drop transfers in case of different timings
|March 2024||May 2024||June 2024||August 2024|
|TYPE||EURO||INR||GST 5%||TCS 5%||VISA||AIRFARE||TOTAL|
|ADULT on Double/Triple||1,700||18,740||8,587||9,016||12,500.||70,000||2,71,843|
|ADULT on Single||2,295||18,740||11,264||11,828||12,500||70,000||3,30,883|
|Child With Bed||1,530||18,740||7,822||8,213||12,500||70,000||2,54,975|
|Child Without Bed||1,275||18,740||6,674||7,008||12,500||70,000||2,29,672|
- Initial Booking Amount per person 50% of the total tour cost & Full amount of Airfare, which is interest free.
- All the balance must be cleared 15 days prior to Departure of tour.
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour,
- Payment against forex $ will acceptable at the respective rate of the day.
- Airfare, Visa, Insurance amount in favor of Bhagyashri Travels Pvt. Ltd.
- Tour Package amount in favour of Bhagyashree Tours Pvt. Ltd.
- TCS is calculated at 5%. If you have spent more than 7 Lakh per person in financial year, then TCS will be charged 20%, Declaration is also required for the same.
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Cancelation policy: As per BTPL conditions only. (as per booking form/broucher/website)
- Forex: At the time of final payment respective forex rate of the day will be calculated.
- In case visa is rejected for any reason, we are not responsible for the same & full charges including our service charges will have to be paid, If visa is delayed due of any reason and passenger not travel, passenger has to bare cancellation charges as per cancellation rules + cancellation charges for air ticket and visa etc.
- For U.K. as well as Schengen visa biometric test is mandatory, (No cut’s on finger and Mehndi not allowed)
- Passport Should be valid upto 06 month after complication of tour, Otherwise passenger will not be able to travel international Destination’s.
- Minimum no. of passengers for conducted tour is 25 Adult, in case no. of passengers are less than 25 adults, decision of tour departure will depend on Management of the Bhagyashree Tours Pvt. Ltd.
- Baggage is allowed per person upto 20 kg cargo and upto 07 Kg hand Bag (as per respective airline policies)
- Foreign Exchange | Euro 1 = INR 90/-; (Subject to Market)
- Hotel Check time: 1500hrs; Hotel Check out Time: 1100hrs
- Time for both Visa’s- minimum 1 Month/or as per policy of embassy (beyond our control)
- Pan card is mandatory for booking. (Aadhar & Pan must be linked and active)
- It is advisable to have insurance in case of cancellation on medical grounds
- Before 45 days cancellation, then only registration fee (Rs: 75, 000/-) is treated as Cancellation charges.
- Between 16 to 44 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 8 to 15 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 7 Days / `no show' no refund i.e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost
- Original Current Passport valid (: 06 or more months valid after the scheduled return) and all old passport (If Available)
- 3 recent photographs (not older than three months), Size 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm, Matt finish, (Ears clearly visible), White Background, 80% Face
- Original updated bank statement (Salary, Pension) from last 4 months to till current date and original bank seal & signature compulsory in all pages. (Closing Balance should be minimum INR 2,50,000/- Per Person) (On A4 size Paper).
- If Employed: Original Leave letter / No-Objection Certificate on company letterhead & 03 Month’s Salary Slip & Employment Contract.
- 3 Years IT Paper. only ITR-V, Indian Income Tax Return Verification Form or Acknowledgement is accepted) for the last 3 assessment years.
- If Self Employed: Business letterhead for covering letter purpose. Business registration certificate / GST Registration with annex A & B / Partnership Deed / Proof of proprietorship or other proof of ownership.
- Company Bank Statement Last 4 Month to till current date and original bank seal & signature compulsory in all pages, 3yrs IT Paper.
- If Student: Needs College ID copy and No-Objection Certificate / Bonafied Certificate.
- If Applicant is retired need proof of retirement. (Retirement certificate, PPO)
- Applicant if Divorced then need Divorce paper’s copy and if Widow/Widower then spouse’s death certificate copy.
- Marriage Certificate if Spouse name is not added on passport.
- Passport Copies || Clear photocopies of valid UK, USA, or CAN visas (if any).
- All documents must be A4 Size
- Please carry original documents at the time of submission and submit only photocopies of all documents, original documents if submitted will not be returned. However, Consulate reserves the right to request the original of any document provided at any point during visa processing.
- Applicants applying for a Schengen visa will need to provide biometric data (fingerprints) when submitting an application.
- If Documents are in Local Language must accompany by English translated documents.