Mini Himachal by train (09 Nights & 10 days)
Himachal Pradesh is situated in the northern region in the heart of the western Himalayas. The word Himachal means the land of the snows. This state is bordered by Jammu and Kashmir in the north, Uttar Pradesh in the south-east, China in the east, Haryana in the south and Punjab in the west and south-west. Shimla, a beautiful hill station is the state capital of the Himachal Pradesh and was the summer capital of the British Empire in India. It is veiled from the plains by the Shivalik range of mountains. The physiographic divisions from south to north are the outer Himalayas or the Shivaliks, the lesser Himalayas or the central zone and the great Himalayan and Zanskar or the northern zone. The state of Himachal Pradesh is divided into twelve districts, which are Bilaspur, Chamba, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kinnaur, Kullu, Lahual Spiti, Mandi, Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan and Una. It abounds in exotic valleys, green hill slopes, snow-capped peaks and gushing rivers and streams.
- Chandigarh : Rock Garden, Pinjore garden, Sukhana Lake.
- Simla : Capital of Himachal Pradesh. Mall road, Kufri – Zoo, Chini Bungalow.
- Kulu : Famous for attractive caps & shawls.
- Manali: Hill station, Hidimba Devi Temple, Vashista spring, Rohtang Pass, Buddha Monastery.
DeparturePune / Mumbai
IncludedMini Himachal by train (09 Nights & 10 days)
Day 01 :
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Deluxe hotels.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by AC vehicle some sightseeing by Non AC small vehicle.
- Food Plan..
- Day 2 : Dinner
- Day 2 to Day 08: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
- Day 9 : Breakfast.
- Entry fees of sightseeing mentioned above.
- Day 2nd to 9th per day per person one drinking water bottle (except Infant).
- Tour Escort from Pune to Pune.
- Porter charges except Pune / Mumbai.
- GST 5% .
- Service Charges.
- Onward and return train/air ticket fare & food.
- Optional sightseeing.
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, Etc. Incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – tipping, laundry, shopping, beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food /drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the “Tour Cost Includes” column.
|SL Non Ac train Fare||Final Total|
|Child/Adult with bed||31524||1576||33100||1350||34450|
|Child without bed||27238||1362||28600||1350||29950|
- Terms and Conditions applicable as per our 2023-2024 domestic brochure.
- Extra Bed means extra mattress on floor/ground.
- Keep original Photo ID proof like Aadhar card or election card.
- Please reconfirm onward, return flights details for specific date in BTPL office.
- Please refer to our brochure/booking form/website for cancellation policy.
- Minimum paid 15 Adults in group mandatory. if less than that; decision will be taken by the Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt. Ltd in 8 days of prior departure.
- Train: Before 120 days of prior departure; guest can book train tickets at own. Please use www.irctc.co.in for your specific suitable choice. i.e. lower berth, all berth in same bogie, nearby berths, concessions. We can’t give any surety about train and it’s services.
- Tour Payment must be done in the name of Bhagyashree Tours Pvt Ltd. & Train fare & Airfare must be done in the name of Bhagyashri Travels Pvt Ltd.
- Vehicle will provide as per group size & seat allocation will be done as per booking date.
- Please note- if you need GST bill for your GST number please give GST detail at the time of booking. Once receipt done; no changes will be possible.