Mount Abu Tour 04 Days
Mount Abu is a hill station in the Aravalli Range in Sirohi district of the state of Rajasthan in western India.The mountain forms a rocky plateau 22 km long by 9 km wide. The highest peak on the mountain is Guru Shikhar at 1,722 m (5,650 ft) above sea level. It is referred to as ‘an oasis in the desert’ as its heights are home to rivers, lakes, waterfalls and evergreen forests. The nearest train station is Abu Road railway station 28 km away.
The ancient name of Mount Abu is Arbudaanchal. In the Puranas, the region has been referred to as Arbudaranya (“forest of Arbhuda“) and ‘Abu’ is a diminutive of this ancient name. It is believed that sage Vashistha retired to the southern spur at Mount Abu following his differences with sage Vishvamitra. There is another history story according to which a serpent named “Arbuda” saved the life of Nandi (Lord Shiva’s bull). The incident happened on the mountain that is currently known as Mount Abu and so the mountain is named “Arbudaranya” after that incident which gradually became Abu.
Please do not hesitate to call us in case of any query.
Hoping with best co-operation & waiting for your earliest reply.
- Accommodation in 3 stars hotels.
- Daily Breakfasts & Dinner.
- Internal Transfers and Sightseeing by vehicle (car) including toll, parking, driver allowance and taxes.
- Applicable Service Charges and GST.
- Airfare / train fare
- Food other than above mentioned.
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.