Munnar Tour 04 Days
Onwards Rs.21750 per person
Munnar (IPA: [muːn̪ːɐːr]) is a town and hill station in the Idukki district of the southwestern Indian state of Kerala. Munnar is situated at around 1,600 metres (5,200 ft) above mean sea level, in the Western Ghats mountain range. Munnar is also called the “Kashmir of South India” and is a popular honeymoon destination.
The name Munnar is believed to mean “three rivers”, referring to its location at the confluence of the Mudhirapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundali rivers.
Please do not hesitate to call us in case of any query.
Hoping with best co-operation & waiting for your earliest reply.
Reach Cochin airport/cochin railway station and proceed to munnar, Enroute photo stop at Tea Gardens. Overnight stay at Munnar. (135km/4.5 5hrs)
After Breakfast proceed to visit Eravikulam National Park, Mattupetty Dam for speed boat ride, Overnight stay at Munnar.
After breakfast proceed to visit rose garden, kundala lake, Eco point, top station, and overnight stay at munnar
After breakfast transfer to Cochin airport or railway station for departure. Back to home with beautiful memories of God's& Own Country. Tour End . Book Now
- Accommodation on Twin sharing basis in 3 star hotels.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by Private Vehicle including all toll , tax Driver Bhatta .
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- GST 5 % and Service Charges.
- Entrée Fees
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – shopping , tipping laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.