Nainital By Train
Nainital is a glittering jewel in the Himalyan necklace, blessed with scenic natural spledour and varied natural resources. Dotted with lakes, Nainital has earned the epithet of Lake District of India. The most prominent of the lakes is Naini lake ringed by hills. Nainital has a varied topography. Nainitals unending expense of scenic beauty is nothing short of a romance with awe-inspiring and pristine Mother nature.
Haridwar Sightseeing – Ganga aarti , Manasa devi ropeway.
Mussoorie– Kempty falls.
Jim Corbett -Jip ride.
Nanital- Naina devi ,Rope way, Zoo, Navkuchiya lake.
- DeparturePune / Mumbai
- IncludedNainital By Train
Day 01 :
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in deluxe hotels.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by Ac Vehicle. (Except small vehicle if needed)
- Hotel food plan
- Day 02 : Lunch, Dinner
- Day 03 to Day 08: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 09 : Breakfast, Lunch
- Entry fees of sightseeing mentioned above.
- Tour Escort from Pune to Pune.
- Day 2nd to 9th: Per day per person one drinking water bottle. (except Infant)
- In tour 2 times Non-veg (Chicken Item) for Non-Vegetarian.
- Porter charges except Pune/Mumbai.
- GST 5%.
- Service Charges.
- Airfare/Train fare & train food.
- Optional Sightseeing. Like water sports etc.
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Any up gradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – shopping , tipping laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
|2||May||2, 9, 16, 23, 30|
|Particular||Basic||GST||With GST Total||Train||Total|
|Child / Adult with bed||29955||1498||31453||1297||32750|
|Child without bed||27289||1364||28653||1297||29950|
- Terms and Conditions applicable as per our 2018-2019 domestic brochure.
- Extra Bed means extra mattress on floor/ground.
- Keep original ID proof like diving license or Pan card for Jeep Safari.
- You can try for A/C train tickets or flight option for your comfort.
- Uttarakhand is a hilly area.
- Please refer to our brochure/booking form/website for cancellation policy.
- We operate this tour on hotel food.
- Minimum 15 Adults must have to Conduct the tour , if Less than that decision will be taken by the Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt. Ltd.
- Train : Before 120 days of prior departure; guest can book train tickets at own. Please use www.irctc.co.in for your specific suitable choice. i.e. lower berth, all berth in same bogie, nearby berths, concessions. We can’t give any surety about train and it’s services.