Nepal Ex. Kathmandu
Onwards Rs.36750 per person
- Kathmandu- Darbar square (Kumari Devi) Pashupatinath, Baudhnath stupa, Swayambhunath Stupa
- Pokhara– Manokamna temple, Fewa lake boating and Seti George falls, Mahadev Cave, Devi’s fall.
- Chitwan: Chitwan National Park Only Elephant ride (Jeep optional), Tharu Cultural dance
- IncludedNepal Ex. Kathmandu
Arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu, proceed to hotel, check in hotel, Evening free for shopping, Dinner & Overnight at Hotel, Kathmandu.
Kathmandu City tour- Breakfast at 08:00 hrs. After Breakfast proceed to Durbar square (Kumari Devi), Pashupatinath Temple, Baudhnath Stupa, Lunch at 13.30hrs, After lunch visit Swayambhunath Stupa and return back to hotel, evening free for Shopping, Night Halt at Kathmandu.
After breakfast Leave Kathmandu for Pokhara via Manokamna Temple, visit Manokamna Temple by Cable Car, Lunch at 13.30 hrs, Arrive Pokhara at evening, Check In at Hotel, Night Halt at Pokhara. (200 km)
Day 04 :
Breakfast at 08.30 hrs, Then proceed to visit local sightseeing- Fewa lake Boating, Sethi George falls, Devi falls and Mahadev Caves, Lunch at 13.30hrs, return back to hotel, free time for rest, Night halt at Pokhara.
Day 05 :
After early Breakfast check out from hotel and proceed to Chitwan, Arrived at Chitwan, check-in at hotel, lunch then fresh up & proceed to Chitwan National park elephant safari, return back to hotel, Dinner & halt at Chitwan hotel.
Day 06 :
After Breakfast check out from hotel and proceed to Kathmandu, Arrive Kathmandu, check-in at hotel, evening free for leisure/ shopping, Dinner & Overnight halt at hotel, Kathmandu.
After Breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to airport. Tour End.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in 3 star or Super Deluxe convenient hotels.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by Ac Vehicle
- Food Plan
- Day 1 : Dinner.
- Day 2 to 6 : Breakfast, Lunch, dinner.
- Day 7 : Breakfast.
- Tour Escort from Kathmandu to Kathmandu
- Entry fees of sightseeing’s.
- Day 1st to 7th : Per day per person 1 drinking water bottle. (except Infant)
- Evening tea.
- Snacks for long travel.
- Porter service in hotels
- During tour 2 times Non-veg (Chicken Item) for Non Vegetarian.
- Applicable GST counted as 5%.
- Service charges.
- Onward, return airfare cost & cost of any type of Insurance.
- Optional Sightseeing. Like Jeep safari.
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – shopping , tipping laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned above includes’ column.
|Child/Adult in same room||32142||1607||33750|
|Child without bed||28810||1440||30250|
- Terms and Conditions applicable as per our 2019-2020 domestic brochure.
- Extra Bed means extra mattress on floor.
- Keep original Photo ID proof- Election card or original passport only.
- In Kathmandu- Saturday is holiday (all shops are generally closed)
- Tea & Coffee generally not served in Nepal, but you can get at the time of breakfast.
- Restaurants sometime serve like a’la card instead of buffet and no sweet/dessert is served in any type of meal.
- Everest flight- You can book at Kathmandu hotel reception counter at least 12 hours before. Approx Rs. 7500/-
- Calling card - For Mobile Sim card 1 Passport copy & 1 photo is required.
- We provide hotel food for this tour.