Onwards Rs.236971 per person
Visit: 01 Nts Christchurch, 01 Nts Tekapo, 02 Nts Queenstown, 01 Nts Rotorua, 01 Nts Auckland
6 N & 7 D
Day 00: Mumbai to New Zealand
Day 01: Christchurch (D)
Arrive at Christchurch, transfer to hotel check in, dinner in an Indian restaurant, Overnight at hotel, Christchurch
Day 02: Christchurch – Tekapo (B, L, D)
Breakfast @0800hrs, check out and proceed to City tour of ‘CHC’ – gothic style building, university building, cashmere hill, Antarctic centre, penguin rookery and under ice aquarium, lunch in an Indian restaurant, and transfer Tekapo to visit Lake Tekapo - carved out of mountain rock by glaciers and picturesque Lake Pukaki. We may have a Glimpse of Mt. Cook inroute (subject to weather conditions). Overnight halt at Hotel, Tekapo
Day 03: Tekapo – Wanaka - Queenstown (B, L, D)
Breakfast and transfer to Queenstown Enroute- Visit Puzzling world at Wanaka, Arrive in Queenstown, City tour of Queenstown, Get Ride of Thrilling Shot over Jet , Overnight halt at Hotel, Queenstown,Optional: bungee jumping
Day 04: Queenstown Milford Sound (B, L, D)
Proceed to Milford sound. See the Wakatipu Lake, Te Anau Lake, and Chasm water fall as you experience the most Scenic travel through the Fjord land National Park by Milford Sound Cruise, Overnight halt at Hotel, Queenstown
Day 05: Queenstown to Auckland / Rotorua by Flight (B, L, D)
Fly to Rotorua, Visit the famous Whakare warewa Thermal Reserve and enjoy Maori Dance. Visit the Agro Dome Sheep Shearing Show and the Government garden, Overnight halt at hotel, Rotorua
Day 06: Rotorua to Auckland (B, L, D)
Proceed to Auckland. Enroute Waitomo cave glowing worms with boat ride, proceed to Auckland, arrive at Auckland city orientation tour includes Harbour Bridge, Queens Street and the Waterfront, Auckland Sky Tower (photo stop), Hamilton garden, Overnight halt at hotel, Auckland
Day 06: Auckland-Mumbai/further city (B, L)
After breakfast, free time till departure, after lunch proceed to Airport for your further fight, Tour End with happy memories. Book Now
- 06 Nts accommodation in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast
- Sightseeing as per itinerary with Transfers and Entry Fees
- Normal Tourist Visa of New Zealand
- Return Economy Class Airfare & Airport Taxes
- 6 Lunches & 6 Dinner at Indian restaurant
- Tour Leader from Mumbai to Mumbai
- Service of English Speaking Local Guide
- GST 5%
- Any increase in air fare that may come into force prior to the operation of the advertised and/or scheduled journey, and also in the cost of land arrangements due to increase in fuel price fluctuations in foreign exchange rates, etc. The passengers will have to pay the difference and or/additional amount so required before the departure of the tour.
- Any weekend surcharge over and above air fare will have to be paid by the passengers.
- Porterage, excess baggage charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not specifically mentioned as being included in the cost
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Cost of optional tours (Helicopter ride, Balloon Ride).
- Internet Facilities
|TYPE||Tour Cost in INR||Tour Cost In Forex||GS Tax 5%||Air Ticket Cost||Visa+VFS fees||Total|
|Child with Bed||11,315||$ 2,340.0||6,182||83500||9050||2,22,367|
|Child without Bed||11,315||$ 1,950.0||5,246||83500||9050||2,02,711|
- Booking Amount INR 60, 000/- Per Person to be paid at the time of finalization of tour which is Interest Free and non refundable.
- All the balance must be clear 1 month prior to departure as per the respective Dollar rate on the day.
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Before 30 days cancellation, then only registration fee (Rs: 60, 000/-) is treated as Cancellation charges.
- Between 16 to 29 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 8 to 15 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 7 Days no refund, In case of `no show' no refund i.e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost
- In case number of pax is less than 15 then tour may conduct as ‘Free individual Traveller’ (FIT)
- Minimum time for visa of New Zealand 10 – 15 working days,
- Passport should be valid upto 06 months at the time of arrival in India
- NZD $ 1=INR 48; Subject to market
- Baggage is allowed upto 20 kg. Per head