New Zealand 8 Days
Onwards Rs.406078 per person
Day 01: Mumbai –Auckland – Waitomo – Rotorua
Today we fly to Auckland – a diverse, multicultural and cosmopolitan city, home to the largest Polynesian population in the world offering diverse landscapes, lush native rainforest, stunning beaches and natural wonders. Upon arrival we proceed to Rotorua – known for its bubbling mud pools, shooting geysers, natural hot springs and fascinating Maori culture. En route we visit Waitomo Glowworm Caves – an ancient natural cave. Here we take a boat ride through the glowworm grotto, marvel at thousands of magical glowworms.
Day 02: Rotorua – Auckland
Today we enjoy the Maori show – Maori are the indigenous people of New Zealand Aotearoa, they perform traditional arts of Maori culture. Let’s experience Maori culture's close connection with nature and New Zealand, you can also click pictures with the performers. Later we visit a Te Puia / Whakarewarewa Thermal Reserve – showcasing bubbling mud pools, shooting geysers and natural hot springs. We then enjoy the Sheep Shearing Show at Agrodome – here you are introduced to 19 breeds of sheep and witness a live sheep shearing demonstration, you’ll learn the remarkable story of New Zealand and discover the full process of wool making. We then proceed to Auckland.
Day 03: Auckland – Queenstown
Today we fly to Queenstown – a city that sits on the shores of the South Island’s Lake Wakatipu, set against the dramatic Southern Alps, renowned for adventure sports is the birthplace of bungee jumping.
Day 04: Queenstown – Milford Sound – Queenstown
Today we visit Milford sound – a UNESCO World Heritage site, is a stunning natural attraction in Fiordland National Park with its magical combination of mountain peaks, ink-dark waters and superb dramatic forest-clad cliffs. En route we see Te Anau Lake – largest glacial lake in southern New Zealand, Mirror Lakes – set of lakes with lovely reflections of the Earl Mountains lying just north to the Te Anau Lake, Knobs Flat, Cascade Creek, Lake Furgus, Holyford Valley Lookout, Monkey creek, Hummer Tunnel and Chasm Waterfall. Upon arrival we embark on scenic Milford sound cruise and sail through mesmerizing landscapes of Fjord Land National Park to view vistas of Mitre Peak – one of the most photographed peaks is New Zealand and Browne Waterfalls – tallest water drop in doubtful sound. Later we stroll around Queenstown waterfront area.
Day 05: Queenstown
We then visit bungee jumping point on Kawarau River and take a stroll around Arrow Town - historic gold mining town in the Otago region of the South Island of New Zealand. Later we board skyline gondola ride to visit Bob Peak which offers amazing view of Queenstown. In the afternoon we experience thrills of Jet Boat Ride in Kawarau River and take photo stop at backdrop of Lake Wakatipu.
Day 06: Queenstown – Christchurch
Today we proceed to Christchurch. Upon arrival we visit International Antarctic Centre to experience a taste of this unique continent and learn about the human impact on the wildlife as well as plant system of Antarctica. Here we get a chance to experience real snow, ice as well as an indoor Antarctic storm. Later we visit Willow Bank Wildlife Reserve which has public displays of various animal species including Tuatara, Kiwi, Brown Teal and Duvaucel's gecko.
Day 07: Christchurch – Auckland
Today we explore Christchurch City we visit Cardboard Cathedral – built using Cardboard tubes, timber and steel and designed by the Japanese architect Shigeru Ban and Air Force Museum – which displays collection various aircrafts used during world war I and World war II. Later we fly to Auckland.
Day 08: Auckland – Departure to hometown
Today we explore Auckland city we see Harbour Bridge – an eight-lane motorway bridge over the Waitemata Harbour, Westhaven Marina – home to over 2,000 boats including privately owned yachts and launches making it one of the biggest marinas in the world, Queen Street – once a dirty canal leading out to sea, today is the heart of central business district (CBD) and a shoppers paradise, Auckland Waterfront – a true gem in the Heart of the city. Later we visit the Auckland Sky Tower Observatory Deck – the tallest freestanding structure in the Southern Hemisphere, standing tall at 328 meters as an icon of Auckland's sky line for 20 years, enjoy the breath-taking views of the city. Transfer to the airport for your flight. Complete the formalities & board the flight. Tour Ends!
- Return Economy class airfare
- Internal Flight
- Cost of Tourist visa of New Zealand
- Accommodation in 3 Star hotels with Daily Breakfast
- Sightseeing’s as mentioned in the itinerary
- Tour Leader Ex. Destination
- Lunch & dinners (as per destination)
- Travel Insurance (up to age 59 years)
- Pune Mumbai Pune transfers by road
- GST @ 5%
- TCS @ 5%
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will have to be paid by the passengers Porterage, excess baggage, Oversize luggage, tips, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost.
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping
- Meals apart from itinerary
- Water Sports
- Visa Application form
- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum Six months (from the date of return) and minimum Six blank pages. Please note:- Passports issued beyond 10 yrs will not be accepted by the Embassy. Attach all your old passports (if any).
- Six Photos – (Size 35 x 45 mm, white background, matt finish, 80% facial image, without glasses.
- Personal ITR for last 3 years.
- Personal Updated Bank Statement for last six months with Bank Seal and Sign in original on all the pages. Note: Bank statement Should be on A4 Size Paper. (Closing balance as per your trip costing) (Saving, Pension)
- If Employee - Three months’ salary slip.
- Self-employed: Company ITR for last 3 years and Bank statements for last six months with Bank Seal and Sign in original on all the pages are required. Note: Bank statement Should be on A4 Size Paper. || 4 Business letter head
- Proof of Occupation (if self -employed)
- Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation.
- Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership (In case applicant is Proprietor / Partner in a firm).
- Original leave letter/NOC from employer/school/college: Leave letter/NOC from the employer (if employed) and Leave Sanction Letter and ID card copy from school (if student). Letters should be signed by an authorised signatory with his name and designation.
- Investment - Fixed deposit receipts || M.I.S || N.S.C || Mutual Fund || P.P.F || Post saving || Fixed Asset (Flat, Plot, Agriculture) - Tax receipt with tax paid receipt.
- Important Note: All the documents should be on A4 size paper & English Language.
- Covid Vaccination
- Aadhar Card
- Retired person – P.P.O or Retirement certificate
|OCT 08 | DEC 03 |||DBLE SGD||$ 2,650||55,000||9,640||9,640||11,500||1,30,000||3,61,530|
|MAR 01 |||TRP SGD||$ 2,550||55,000||9,380||9,380||11,500||1,30,000||3,55,510|
|MAY 19 |||SGLE||$ 3,390||55,000||11,564||11,564||11,500||1,30,000||4,06,078|
- Initial Booking Amount per person 50% of the total tour cost, which is interest free.
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour,
- Payment against Dollar $ will acceptable at the respective rate of the day.
- Airfare, Visa, Insurance amount in favour of Bhagyashri Travels Pvt. Ltd.
- Tour Package amount in favour of Bhagyashree Tours Pvt. Ltd.
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Cancelation policy: As per BTPL conditions only. (for more T&C details plz visit our website)
- Forex: At the time of final payment respective dollar rate of the day will be calculated.
- Before 45 days cancellation, then only registration fee (Rs: 35, 000/-) is treated as Cancellation charges.
- Between 16 to 44 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 8 to 15 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 7 Days / `no show' no refund i.e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost
- In case visa is rejected or not approved in time for any reason, we are not responsible for the same & full charges including our service charges will must have to be paid by the Client.
- Passport should be valid upto 09 month prior to arriving in India, Otherwise passenger may not travel to international Destinations.
- Tour Will Conduct on minimum 15 Pax, if less than that tour departure decision will be depend on the Management of the Bhagyashri Tours Pvt ltd.
- Baggage per person is allowed upto 15 kg and hand Bag upto 07 Kg
- Bus/Coach Seat allotment are as per first cum first serve basis.
- Forex: NZD $55.00; (Subjected to Market)
- Hotel Check time: 1500hr; Hotel Check out Time: 1100hrs
- Pan card is mandatory for booking