Kia Ora !!! Welcome to New Zealand. Land of majestic mountains, lush forest, sweeping coastline & fascinating culture. It’s a land where best thing in life come easy whether it’s food & intimate dining or opportunities for rejuvenation, relaxation or adventure. Wherever you go, be sure to find friendly people, dramatic natural landscape & intriguing wildlife. If you are willing to fly for a bit more time for what it’s worth, NZ is definitely place for you!
- North Island – 1. Rotoura – Visit Whakarewarewa Thermal Reserve & enjoy Maori Dance from aboriginal culture of New Zealand. Visit Agro Dome & Sheep Show. Visit Govt. Garden. 2. Auckland – Visit Waitomo Cave & catch site of glowing worms by exciting boat ride. Arrive Auckland. City tour highlights include Harbour Bridge, Queens Street & Water Front & entrance to Auckland Sky Tower.
- South Island – 1. Christchurch – gothic style building, university building, cashmere hill, Arctic Center 2. Queenstown – Mt. Cook National Park, Milford Sound, Waka Tipu lake Te Anau Lake & Chasam Water falls, Fjord Land National Park, Skyline Gondola & Shot Over Jet Ride, city tour.
Day 01: Arrive Christchurch
Day 02: Christchurch – via Mt Cook National Park - Queenstown
Day 03: Queenstown Milford Sound
Proceed to Milford sound. Full day tour , See the Wakatipu Lake, Te Anau Lake, and Chasm water fall as you experience the most
Scenic travel through the Fjord Land National Park by Milford Sound Cruise, Overnight halt at Hotel, Queenstown (B)
Day 04: Queenstown
Day 05 : Queenstown to Auckland / Rotorua by Flight
Day 06 : Rotoura to Auckland
Day 07: Auckland to Mumbai
For this tour , Franz Josef Glacier stay can be added , Helicopter ride ( weather permitting ) (B)
Tranz Alpine Train can be added
- Accommodation in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast & Dinner.
- Sightseeing Mentioned Above with Transfers and Entry Fees.
- Local Driver cum Guide.
- Swiss Rail Pass( Second Class )
- Sightseeing tickets for Mt Titlis and Jungfrau with Swiss Pass
- Dry Snacks Packet.
- Single entry Visa.
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will have to be paid by the passengers.
- Porterage,Tipping, excess baggage, Oversize luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost.
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping.
- Meals apart from itinerary.
- Cost of optional tours.
- Travels Insurance.
- Any type of Sports activity.
- Tour Escort.
- Return Economy Class Airfare & Airport taxes.
- Any lunches.
- GST @ 5%