Ooty Mysore 04 Days
Mysore, officially Mysuru, is the second-most populous city of the state of Karnataka after Bangalore. It was the capital of the Wodeyar dynasty, and is considered to be the cultural capital of Karnataka. Mysore is among the cleanest and best planned cities in India.
Mysore’s recorded history dates back over a thousand years. Its name has a mythological origin. According to Hindu mythology, the demon Mahishasura was slain by the Goddess Chamundi at the place where present-day Mysore is located. A statue of Mahishasura stands on Chamundi Hill on the outskirts of the city.
Ooty officially known as Udhagamandalam (also known as Ootacamund abbreviated as Udhagai), is a city and a municipality in the Nilgiris district of the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is located 86 km (53 mi) north west of Coimbatore and 128 km (80 mi) south of Mysore and is the headquarters of the Nilgiris district. It is a popular hill station located in the Nilgiri Hills. It is popularly called the Queen of Hill Stations. It was the summer capital of the Madras Presidency.
Please do not hesitate to call us in case of any query.
Hoping with best co-operation & waiting for your earliest reply.
- Accommodation on Twin sharing basis in 3 Star hotels.
- .All Transfers and sightseeing by Private Vehicle including toll , taxes ,Driver Bhatta.
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner.
- 5% GST and Service Charges.
- Entrée Fees
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – shopping , tipping laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.