- Paris : Eiffel Tower, Seine River Cruise, Disneyland
3 N & 4 D
Day 1 Paris – Day at leisure
Welcome to France. Arrive at Paris International airport and make your way to the hotel. Overnight in Paris.
Day 2: Paris -Paris city tour and cruise
Today make your own way to the tour departure point for your Paris city tour. This excursion will give you the opportunity to discover Paris, its history and great buildings with a tour of the city by coach, followed by a one hour commented cruise along the Seine river. The cruise departs from the Eiffel tower and you will be welcome on board the one of the three trimarans that belong to Bateau Parisiens. Enjoy the view from the glass fitted terrace and gangways all round the boat which is perfectly designed to discover and admire the rich architecture of the city. On the cruise will also be some soft music evoking the carious places and times broadcasted through individual handsets. The tour will finish at the Eiffel tower. Overnight in Paris
Day 3 Paris – Excursion to Disneyland
Enjoy a full day out in the magical world of Disneyland Resort Paris. This is a one day day pass to Disneyland Resort Paris that gives a full day in one of the two parks. This includes transfer and return on board a luxury motorcoach from the centre of Paris to Disneyland Paris and admission ticket for Walt Disney Studios Park or the Disneyland Park. If you decide to step through the Walt Disney Studios Gates, let your imagination soar and immerse yourself in the never-ending, always fascinating world of movies and television. Yet by choosing the Disneyland Park Themes, an enchanting kingdom filled with fun, fantasy and discovery will form before your eyes, a world of make-believe characters, shows and attractions. Whichever park you visit, you will discover the most magical place on earth inspired by the most magical dream of all: yours. Overnight at Paris.
Day 4 Paris – Hometown
After breakfast proceed to Airport to board flight from Paris. Holiday Concludes.
|Paris||Timhotel Opera Madeline/New Opera/Regina Opera or similar||Golden Tulip Opera Noailles / Opera Cadet or similar||Intercontinental Paris Avenue / Raphael or similar|
- 04 Nights Accommodation in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast.
- Sightseeing Mentioned Above with Transfers and Entry Fees
- Normal Schengan Tourist Visa.
- GST 5%
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will have to be paid by the passengers
- Porterage, excess baggage, Oversize luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not
- Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping.
- Meals apart from itinerary
- Cost of optional tours.
- Travels Insurance
- Water Sports
- Pune Mumbai Pune Transfers
Important Notes –
- The above price is valid for travel till September 30, 2016
- High Season surcharges are applicable during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of natu