Padharo Mharo Des!!
Rajasthan, the Land of Kings is synonymous to heroism, royalty and honour. Historic tales of battles fought and romance of the riches adorn the walls of the state. Established in the era marked with wartime ballads yet living in the modern period, this beautiful region is a travellers’ destination. Rajasthan tops your list. Come, explore the miscellany of the old and the new in Rajasthan, a glittering jewel of India with the affording price of Bhagyashri Travels Pvt Ltd.
In Rajasthan you will find every hue in Nature’s grand palette – the golden sands, the blue of royalty, the pink cities or the amber sunsets. Music, art and dance is woven into every inch of this land I call paradise. You will find it carved in every grain of sand. Here you will find the past, the present and the future. You will find passion. You will find adventure. And you will find yourself. Come, walk into the unforgettable embrace of my Rajasthan.
Jaipur sightseeing – Havamahel (Outside), City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Aamer fort, Birla temple .
Udaipur Sightseeing – Saheliyon ki Badi, Motimagari, City Palace, Katputli show (Bhartiya Lokkala Mandal)
Mount Abu sightseeing – Nakki Lake, Arbuda Mata Mandir, Prajapita Brahmkumari ashram.Book Now
- DeparturePune / Mumbai
- IncludedRajasthan Mewad
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Deluxe hotels.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by AC vehicle some sightseeing by Non AC small vehicle.
- Food Plan
- Day 2 : Dinner
- Day 3 to Day 8: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 9 : Breakfast,
- During tour 2 times Non-veg (Chicken Item) for Non-Vegetarian.
- Entry fees of above-mentioned sightseeing’s only,
- Tour Escort from Pune to Pune.
- Day 2nd to 9th: Per day per person one drinking water bottle. (except Infant).
- Snacks for long travel.
- Porter charges except for Pune/Mumbai.
- GST 5%.
- Service Charges.
- Onward and return train/air ticket fare & food.
- Optional sightseeing.
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Any up gradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – tipping, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food /drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the “Tour Cost Includes” column.
|Particular||Basic Cost||GST||Total||2nd SL Non AC train fare||Final Total|
|Extra Bedded Child/Adult||25581||1279||26860||890||27750|
|Child without bed||22724||1136||23860||890||24750|
- Terms and Conditions applicable as per our 2018-2019 domestic brochure.
- ‘*’sign=Rs 1000/- per person extra Hotel surcharge/hike rate for Diwali/Christmas/New Year in the tour cost.
- Extra bed means the extra mattress on floor/ground.
- Keep original Photo ID proof like Aadhar card or election card.
- Please reconfirm onward, return train details for the specific date in BTPL office.
- Minimum 15 Adults must have to Conduct the tour, if Less than that decision will be taken by the Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt. Ltd.
- Extra Bed means the extra mattress on the floor.
- Keep valid photo ID proof for Airport formalities.
- 50% of the tour cost to be paid at the time of finalization of the tour. All the balance must be clear before 15 days of departure
- Airfare or Train fare must be paid at actual
- The above tour cost is based on a calculation of minimum of 2 paid adults. In case the number of pax is less than that, then tour cost may increase.
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- The quotation is valid for 8 days from the date of issue.
- The cancellation must be intimated to us in writing only.
- Cancellation charges are per person.
- Before 25 days cancellation, then only registration fee is treated as cancellation charges.
- Between 18 to 25 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 17 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 70 % of the tour cost.
- In case of `no show’ no refund i.e.cancellation charges are 100% of the tour cost.