Wayanad is a beautiful hilly region in the Western Ghats that is located in the southern region of the Deccan plateau. It has lush green dense forests, deep valleys, lofty ridges, beautiful lakes. It is also an ideal destination for trekking
Calicut- Calicut Beach, Thali Temple, Kappad Beach, Pazhassiraja Museum, Beypore Beach.
Wayanad-Panamaram, Mananthavady and KabiniPookoda Lake, Lakkadi, Kuruva Island, Edakkal Cave.
DeparturePune / Mumbai
Day 1 – Calicut
Day 2 – Wayanad
Day 3 – Wayanad
Day 4 – Calicut
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in convenient hotels.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by Ac Vehicle. Some sightseeing by boating.
- GST @ 5%
- Transport by AC vehicle
- Air Fare or Train Fare (To &Fro):- Non AC 2nd Sleeper as per above costing
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Any up gradation in class or hotel room category.
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Train food.
- Personal expenses like – shopping , tipping laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.