Wayanad is a beautiful hilly region in the Western Ghats that is located in the southern region of the Deccan plateau. It has lush green dense forests, deep valleys, lofty ridges, beautiful lakes. It is also an ideal destination for trekking
Calicut- Calicut Beach, Thali Temple, Kappad Beach, Pazhassiraja Museum, Beypore Beach.
Wayanad-Panamaram, Mananthavady and KabiniPookoda Lake, Lakkadi, Kuruva Island, Edakkal Cave.
3 N & 4 D
DeparturePune / Mumbai
Day 1 – Calicut
Arrival at Calicut Airport /Railway station and transfer to hotel. Afternoon proceed for local sightseeing of Calicut – the traditional capital of Northern Kerala under the Samuthiri rule. The sightseeing attractions in this legendary city include Calicut Beach, Thali Temple, Kappad Beach, Pazhassiraja Museum, Beypore Beach. Overnight stay in Calicut
Day 2 – Wayanad
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Wayanad, on arrival check into the hotel. Spend the day at leisure. Overnight stay is in Wayanad
Day 3 – Wayanad
After breakfast proceed for local sightseeing of Wayanad. Set at an altitude of 700 – 2100 m above sea level, Wayanad is one of the districts in Kerala that has been able to retain its pristine nature. The fast-flowing rivers – Panamaram, Mananthavady and Kabini add to the beauty of Wayanad. Sightseeing attractions in Wayanad include Pookoda Lake, Lakkadi, Kuruva Island, Edakkal Cave. Overnight stay is arranged in Wayanad
Day 4 – Calicut
Enjoy the hearty morning breakfast at the resort Later we transfer you to Calicut– airport/ Railway station to proceed for your onward journey or way back home
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in convenient hotels.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by Ac Vehicle. Some sightseeing by boating.
- GST @ 5%
- Transport by AC vehicle
- Air Fare or Train Fare (To &Fro):- Non AC 2nd Sleeper as per above costing
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Any up gradation in class or hotel room category.
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Train food.
- Personal expenses like – shopping , tipping laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary. Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column. Note : Please read cancellation policy behind booking form for any cancellation. Company accept only writing/mailing/sms format cancellation (it means we need any written format)