Moscow | Arabat street, Circus, Red Square Kremlin & St. Basils Cathedrals (exterior), GUM Mall and Alexander Garden, Bolshoi theater, Historic Metro Tour, Excursion to VDNKH Territory- Visit to the Cosmos Museum, Walking tour of the Gorky Park, River Cruise.
St. Petersburg | St. Petersburg City Orientation Tour: Visit to Nevsky Prospect, St. Isaac’s Cathedral, Kazan Cathedral etc. (exterior), Hermitage Museum.
Day 01 Pune/Mumbai to Moscow
Day 02 Moscow
Day 03 Moscow
Day 04 Moscow- St. Petersburg (by rail)
Day 05 St. Petersburg
Day 06 St. Petersburg
Day 07 St. Petersburg -Mumbai/Pune
- Accommodation in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast, Lunches & Dinners
- above Sightseeing on Private Basis with Entry Fees
- Tour Leader
- Return Economy Class Airfare & Airport taxes
- Service of English Speaking Local Guide
- Internal transfers by SAPSAN train
- Normal tourist Visa
- GST @ 5%
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will have to be paid by the passengers Porterage, excess baggage, Oversize luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping
- Meals apart from itinerary
- Travels Insurance
- Initial Booking Amount per person 50% of the total tour cost, which is interest free.
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour,
- Payment against Dollar $ will acceptable at the respective rate of the day
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Before 30 days’ cancellation, then only registration fee (Rs: 40, 000/-) is treated as Cancellation charges.
- Between 16 to 29 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 8 to 15 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 7 Days / `no show' no refund i.e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost
- In case visa is rejected for any reason, we are not responsible for the same & full charges including our service charges will have to be paid, If visa is delayed due of any reason and passenger not travel, passenger has to bare cancellation charges as per cancellation rules + cancellation charges for air ticket and visa etc.
- Passport Should be valid upto 06 month after complication of tour, Otherwise passenger will not be able to travel international Destination’s.
- Forex : USD $ 1 = INR 70/- ; RR 1 = INR 1.10/- ; (Subjected to Market)
- Hotel Check in time : 1500hr ; Hotel Check out Time : 1100hrs
- Baggage is allowed Per person upto 20 kg Cargo : 07 kg hand Bag
- Minimum Time for Visa’ s 8 –10 working days
- For Conducted Group tours: Departure date is flexible for 1 or 2 day’s & if group size is lesser than 15 adults, then local representative will escort the tour.