SCANDINAVIA (Northern lights)
Onwards Rs.250433 per person
Visit Finland 2Nts – Sweden 2Nt – Norway 3Nts
Cities: Yllasjarvi, Lulea, Tromso
Day 1: Arrive in Stockholm – Fly to North Sweden – Lulea
Arrived Stockholm and flight to Lulea a Sea Side town in the North of Sweden and the Capital of Norbotten, the northern most county in Sweden. evening free, Halt at Hotel.
Day 2: Lulea – Local Excursions - Dog sledding
After breakfast we will start our day with a true winter activity, Dog Sledding. The day light hours only last from 1100 to 1400 and in this time we will enjoy riding behind the dogs in the wilderness. Before lunch we will visit the Gammelstad, a UNESCO world heritage church town with a historic stone church and 424 wooden houses. We would then visit Isbanan, where you will have an experience of walking on 1 meter thick frozen water. Evening is free in the town center to explore on your own. Halt at Hotel.
Day 3: Lulea –Haparanda (Swedish Border) - Rovaniemi – Yllasjarvi (Finland)
After an early breakfast we will start our driving day where our first stop will be in the town of Haparanda. The Torne River flows between Sweden on the west and Finland to the east and it is in Haparanda that the river experiences Rapids whereby the water does not freeze in winter. We will reach Rovaniemi and the seat of the Santa Claus for lunch. After spending a couple of hours in the Santa Village we shall continue with our drive further North and reach the town of Yllas in the evening. Yllas is the only town in the Northern Lights belt where the entire town switches off the street lights once the Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) appear. This is a good indicator for the appearance of the Northern lights in the sky. Halt at Hotel.
Day 4: Yllasjarvi – Snow Village – Snow Hotel – Snow Mobile
In the morning and still in the day light hours we would have an option of enjoying the Snow Scooter (Mobile) trip to the jungles and open spaces surrounding Yllas. Later, we will visit the Snow Village, where we would enter the Snow Hotel and experience the art with with every room has been carved out of Ice. We will also see various skulptures made from ice. In the evening after dinner, if the sky is clear, the chances of spotting the Northern Lights are very good. Halt at Hotel.
Day 5: Yllasjarvi–Killpasjirvi – Tromso (Norway) – Northern Lights Hunting
Our drive today will be one of the most scenic one as the unique scenery of the North of Finnish Lapland will be on display. We will make many scenic stops in between but our first break would be in Kilpasjirvi, the North Westernmost point of Finland and on the border with Norway. The Norwegian – Finnish mountain range known as the Lyngen Alps starts from Kilpasjirvi. The frozen lake of Kilpisjirvi is worth a photo stop and maybe also a slide. We will reach Tromso in the late afternoon and then get ready for the first Northern Lights Hunt. Tromso is known to be the best place in the world to see the lights from, and our local guide will head the hunting drive that can even last till 2 am. Halt at Hotel.
Day 6: Tromso City Tour - Polaria - Northern Lights Hunt (extra)
Enjoy a 3-hour sightseeing tour of Tromso including a visit to Polaria where we will experience the feeding of the seals and watch a film on the Arctic’s. Later we shall take the road uphill to enjoy a breathtaking view of Tromso. Later in the evening we will go on our second hunt of the Northern Lights, this time without a guide but with an experienced Coach. (Only if the sighting hasn't been good the earlier night). Halt at Hotel.
Day 7: Tromso – Camp Tamok (Reindeer sledding)
After breakfast, drive to visit Camp Tamok the Reindeer Centre, to try out reindeer sledding followed by a hot Sami meal for lunch. The evening is free to enjoy some last minute souvenir shopping and to walk on the snow covered streets of Tromso lit by night. Halt at Hotel.
Day 8: Tromso – Oslo - Mumbai
In the morning after an early breakfast proceed to the airport to board the flight to Oslo and then proceed to Mumbai, India. Tour end with happy memories. Please note that the above Itinerary and Hotel may change according to circumstances, provided contents remain constant. It is Mandatory to follow the timings; else there are chances that you may miss some product Book Now
- Accommodation in 03* Hotels with Daily Breakfast, Lunches & Dinners
- Above Sightseeing on Private vehicle with Entry Fees
- Company Tour Leader from Mumbai to Mumbai
- Return Economy Class Airfare & Airport taxes
- Normal tourist Visa of Schengen
- Insurance upto 59 years of age
- GST @5 %
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will have to be paid by the passengers
- Porter charges, Excess baggage, Oversize Luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Meals apart from itinerary
- Transfer for the shopping
- Cost of optional tours.
|TYPE||Tour Cost |
|Tour Cost |
|GST 5%||Air fare||Visa+VFS fees||Total|
- Initial Booking Amount per person 50% of the total tour cost which is Interest Free.
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour,
- Payment against Euro will acceptable at the respective rate of the day
- Before 90 days cancellation, then only registration Fee is treated as Cancellation charges
- Between 60 to 89 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost
- Between 30 to 59 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost
- Between 0 to 29 Days No Refund, In case of `no show' e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost
- In case visa is rejected for any reason, we are not responsible for the same & full charges including our service charges will have to be paid.
- For Schengen visa biometric test is mandatory, ( No cut’s on fingure’s and Mehendi not allowed)
- Passport should be valid for min. 6 month after proposed date of arrival in India. Otherwise passenger may not be permitted to travel to international Destination’s.
- Minimum 25 Adults must have to Conduct the tour, if Less than that tour departure decision will be depend on the Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt. Ltd
- Baggage is allowed per person upto 20 kg cargo and upto 07 Kg hand Bag.
- Foreign Exchange | Finland Euro 1 = INR 75/-|Swedish krona 100= INR 13|Norwegian krone 100=INR 13/- (Subject to Market)
- Hotel Check time : 1400hrs; Hotel Check out Time : 1100hrs
- Minimum Time for Visa 15 working days.