Onwards Rs.250976 per person
Finland 1Nts – Cruise1Nts – Sweden 1Nt – Norway 6 Nts-Denmark-1Nts
Helsinki, Stocklhome, Kiruna, Lofoten, Bodo, Bergen, Oslo, CopenhagenBook Now
Day 01 : Arrival In Helsinki
Arrived Helsinki, evening free for on your own activity, Dinner and overnight halt at Helsinki.
Day 02 : : Helsinki (City Tour) – Stockholm (Cruise)
In the morning after breakfast, enjoy a Tram Ride which will take you through the various attractions of this beautiful city, it is also a nice way to catch a local going through his daily life. Return to Hotel and check out in the noon to start with City tour which includes The Sibelius Monument, Stone Church, Uspensky Cathedral. We will also make a stop at the Helsinki Olympic Stadium. After the tour we will move to Cruise terminal to board the Cruise to Stockholm. Dinner will be an International Buffet enjoyed from the cruise deck.
Day 03 : : Stockholm
Arrive in Stockholm and proceed for your sightseeing trip of this beautiful city. Visit the Djurgarden Island to View Skansen, the beautiful Open Air Museum to experience Sweden's Culture. Later we will visit the Vasa Museum where you can view the sheer beauty of Vasa Ship that sank on its maiden voyage. In the afternoon check in and later after some rest we will enjoy a leisurely walk by the waterfront and then on the Drottninggatan street which is a pedestrian street in the heart of Stockholm.
Day 04 : Stockholm – Kiruna - Lofoten
After breakfast board the flight to Kiruna, the northern most town in Sweden. This is the day where we cross the Arctic Circle. A coach will transfer us from Kiruna to Svolvaer, a town on the Lofoten Islands. The Journey will take you hrough the Northern Fjords of Norway and will get more exciting as you enter a world of pure natural charm. In the night enjoy local Norwegian Cuisine. View the Stands on which the Cod Fish are kept for drying in the long winter months. Tonight we will head to the open seas where is our first chance to see the Mid Night sun (weather depending).
Day 05 : Lofoten Islands – Local Experiences
Today we will spend a day at leisure. Our morning activity includes a trip on the open boat in the sea to spot the sea eagle. This sea eagle safari is unique as these birds are indigenous to these waters. Later we will visit the beautiful fishing community of Henningsvaer, an ideally situated tiny village on the bay. A lot of picture stops can be had on the way as we take the day at ease. Tonight again we will try to see the mid night sun (only if the night earlier had been clouded).
Day 06 : Lofoten - E10 Scenic Coastal Road –(Ferry) Bodo (Above Arctic Circle)
Experience the most picturesque scenerey of Norway and maybe the world when you drive on the E 10 highway from Svolvaer to Moskenes, there would be many picture perfect fishing villages in between. At Moskenes Take a Ferry to Bodo. Arrive in Bodo & enjoy a short city tour and Check In to your hotel.
Day 07 : Bodo - Bergen (Flight) – Myrkdalen (Hotel in the Hills)
Take the morning flight to the beautiful town of Bergen. After arrivall walk to take the Funnicular Tram to Mount Floyen to catch a breathtaking view of the town. Later we will depart for our hotel in the hills. Myrkdalen is a Ski Resort which is located amongst the Fjords..
Day 08 : Myrkdalen - Sognefjord - Flam Railway - Oslo
Check Out from the Hotel and drive to Gudvagen which will take you through 11 exciting hair pin bends. From Gudvagen we will sail to Flam on the narrowest arm of the Sognefjord. The Fjord is the longest and the deepest of all the Norwegian Fjords and this 2 hour sailing promises to be very exciting with a number of waterfalls and scenic villages, lined up on the shores of the Fjord. Flam is a scenic village from where we will take the Flam Railway, the train to Myrdal. Enroute view the beautiful scenery as the train travels uphill including the Voringfoss Waterfall. From Myrdal board the train that will take us to Oslo. On arrival in Oslo check in at hotel.
Day 09 : Oslo
In the morning after breakfast visit 4 hrs sightseeing trip of Oslo. Pass through the Old Harbour. Later stroll through the amazing Vigeland Sculpture Park. Then visit the city hall where the Noble Peace prize is presented every year. The evening is free to walk to the Opera House, an architectural wonder and then to stroll on the Karl Johans Gate.
Day 10 : Oslo-Copenhagen
After breakfast proceed to Copenhagen, Arrived Copenhagen visit City tour, Evening is free, Halt at Copenhagen.
Day 11 : Copenhagen – Mumbai
After breakfast check out to board your flight back to Mumbai. Tour End with Happy Memories. Please note that the above Itinerary and Hotel may change according to circumstances, provided contents remain constant. It is Mandatory to follow the timings; else there are chances that you may miss some product Book Now
- Accommodation in 03* Hotels with Daily Breakfast, Lunches & Dinners
- Above Sightseeing on Private Coach with Entry Fees
- Company Tour Leader from Mumbai to Mumbai
- Return Economy Class Airfare & Airport taxes
- Normal tourist Visa of Schengen
- Service of English Speaking Local Guide
- Insurance upto 60 years of age
- GST 5%
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will have to be paid by the passengers
- Porter charges, Excess baggage, Oversize Luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Meals apart from itinerary
- Transfer for the shopping
- Cost of optional tours.
|TYPE||Tour Cost in INR||Tour Cost In Forex||GS Tax 5%||Air Ticket Cost||Visa+VFS fees||Total||Final Ex Pune||Final Ex Mumbai|
|Child with Bed||7,115||€ 1,845||7,920||60000||7000||2,33,325||211,893||210,393|
|Child without Bed||7,115||€ 1,538||6,660||60000||7000||206,850||186,048||184,548|
- Initial Booking Amount per person 50% of the total tour cost which is Interest Free.
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour,
- Payment against Euro will acceptable at the respective rate of the day
- Before 90 days cancellation, then only registration Fee is treated as Cancellation charges
- Between 60 to 89 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost
- Between 30 to 59 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost
- Between 0 to 29 Days No Refund, In case of `no show' e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost
- In case visa is rejected for any reason, we are not responsible for the same & full charges including our service charges will have to be paid.
- For Schengen visa biometric test is mandatory, ( No cut’s on fingure’s and Mehendi not allowed)
- Passport should be valid for min. 6 month after proposed date of arrival in India. Otherwise passenger may not be permitted to travel to international Destination’s.
- Minimum 25 Adults must have to Conduct the tour ,if Less than that tour departure decision will be depend on the Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt. Ltd
- Baggage is allowed per person upto 20 kg cargo and upto 07 Kg hand Bag.
- Foreign Exchange | Finland Euro 1 = INR 82/-|Swedish krona 100= INR 13|Norwegian krone 100=INR 13/- (Subject to Market)
- Hotel Check time : 1400hrs; Hotel Check out Time : 1100hrs
- Minimum Time for Visa 15 working days.