Scandinavia13 Nights / 14 Days
Click Here to Download Full Itenary: Scandinavia
Stockholm | Drottingloum Palace & Gardens (One-way Ferry) Royal palace/ apartments photo stop. Entrance to vasa museum and ice bar by ice hotel & enjoy a drink. Noble Museum & explore Gamla Stan (Old Town) Climb Stockholm glob arenes for sky view.
Copenhagen | Tivoli Garden, stock exchange, Danish parliament, and famous little mermaid (photos stops). Entrance to Christiansburg including royal reception room, royal kitchen, royal stable, and the ruins, Copenhagen on high-speed train
Oslo | Vigeland park, city hall and Kon Tiki museum (Entry). Visit Akreshus Fortress and Holmenkollen Ski Jump (photo stop)
Flam | Most beautiful village on the planet Bergen | Most beautiful city in Norway – Visit colorful wooden houses on the old wharf, Fløyen Mountain for panoramic views, Lille Lungegårdsvannet lake and park, Bergen City Museum
Honnisgsvag | North Cape with panoramic movie, cave of Light and Historical exhibitions
Alta | Rock Carving Museum
Tromso | The capital of the arctic circle. Visit arctic university museum & Tromso Cable Car
Helsinki – Entrance to rock church. Photostop at city hall, parliament house, the presidential palace, the monumental railroad station, the great Lutheran cathedral, Olympic stadium and Sibelius monument, market square. Visit the Sibelius Park and Sibelius monument
Day 01 (15.6.23) Mumbai – Stockholm
Day 2 (16.6.23) - Stockholm
Day 3 (17.6.23) - Stockholm- Copenhagen
Day 4 (18.6.23) - Copenhagen – Oslo
Day 5 (19.6.23) - Oslo
Day 6 Oslo (20.6.23) – Myrdal – Flam - (Train + Cog Wheel Train)
Day 7 Flam (21.6.23) - Gudvangen - Vossevangen – Bergen (Cruise + Coach)
Day 8 (22.6.23) – Bergen
Day 9 Bergen (23.6.23) Bergen – Alta - Honnisgsvag
Day 10 (24.6.23) - Honnisgsvag – Alta
Day 11 Alta (25.6.23) – Alta – Tromso
Day 12 (26.6.23) - Tromso – Helsinki
Day 13 (27.6.23) – Helsinki
Day 14 (28.6.23) – Helsinki – Mumbai
- Accommodation in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast, Lunches & Dinners
- Above Sightseeing on Private Coach with Entry Fees
- Company Tour Leader from Mumbai to Mumbai
- Return Economy Class Airfare & Airport taxes (Internal Tickets to be issued at actual but you can consider this as a base cost)
- Normal tourist Visa of Norway
- Insurance up to 70 years of age
- Driver & Guide Tips
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will have to be paid by the passengers
- Porter charges, Excess baggage, Oversize Luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping
- Cost of optional tours.
- Insurance difference amount if any.
- GST @ 5 %
- TCS @ 5 %
|Date||Type||Tour Cost||Airfare||VISA + INS||Total|
|Forex In EURO||Fees|
|CNB||$ 2, 606||107000||12500||3,48,850|
- Initial Booking Amount per person 50% of the total tour cost which is Interest Free.
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour,
- Payment against Euro will acceptable at the respective rate of the day
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only
- For more T& C details please visit our website.
- Before 90 days cancellation, then only registration Fee is treated as Cancellation charges
- Between 60 to 89 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost
- Between 30 to 59 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost
- Between 0 to 29 Days No Refund, In case of `no show' e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost
- In case visa is rejected for any reason, we are not responsible for the same & full charges including our service charges will have to be paid, If visa is delayed due of any reason and passenger not travel, passenger has to bare cancellation charges as per cancellation rules + cancellation charges for air ticket and visa etc.
- For Schengen visa biometric test is mandatory, (No cut’s on figure’s and Mehndi not allowed)
- Passport Should be valid up to 06 months after complication of tour, Otherwise passenger will not be able to travel international Destination’s.
- Minimum no. of passengers for conducted tour is 25 Adult in case no. of passengers are less than 25 adults, decision of tour departure will depend on Management of the Bhagyashree Tours Pvt. Ltd.
- Baggage is allowed per person up to 20 kg cargo and up to 07 Kg hand Bag
- Foreign Exchange | Euro 1 = INR 88/- (Subject to Market)
- Hotel Check time: 1500hrs; Hotel Check out Time: 1100hrs
- Time for both Visa’s- minimum 1 Month. (as per respective country process time)
- Pan card is mandatory for booking.