Sri lanka & Maldives
Looking for perfect blend of culture & adventure? Old & New? Romantic & Historic? Fun & Spiritual? Nothing can be more perfect combo than Sri Lanka & Maldives. Two islands situated right in the heart of the Indian ocean provide uniquely different array of experiences which answers all the questions above. Key highlights if you ask, on arrival visas, economical & reliable flights, world class hospitality & a “Must do” bucket list.
Bentota/Negombo 01 Nt
Kandy 02 Nts
Nuwara Eliya 01 Nt
Colombo 01 Nt
Negombo/Bentota: Day free for relax
Kandy: Pinnawala Elephant orphanage, spice garden, Peradeniya botanical garden, temple of tooth relic, Kandy Cultural show.
Nuwara Eliya: Anjaneyar (Hanuman) temple, Ramboda Falls, Tea factory visit, Sita Eliya Temple & hanuman foot, Ashok Vatika.
Colombo: Buddhist temple, 100 years old Clock tower, the Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall and British built colonial buildings, Independence square,
Maldives: Beautiful beaches and relaxing on the beach
IncludedSri lanka & Maldives
Day 00: Mumbai
Day 01| Mumbai – Colombo- Negombo/Bentota (B, L, D)
Day 02| Negombo/Bentota – Kandy (B, L, D)
Day 03| Kandy – The Royal City of Srilanka (B, L, D)
Day 04| Kandy – Nuwara Eliya (B, L, D)
Day 05| Nuwara Eliya – Colombo (B, L, D)
Day 06| Colombo- Male (B, L, D)
Day 07: Maldives (B, L, D)
Day 8: Male – Mumbai ( B, L)
- 07 Nts Accommodation in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast,
- Sightseeing Mentioned Above with Transfers and Entry Fees
- Company Tour Leader from Mum to Mum
- Return Economy Class Airfare & Airport taxes
- Service of English Speaking Local Guide
- Normal tourist Visa of Srilanka
- Indian Meals as per itinerary
- GST @ 5 %
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will must have to be paid by the passengers
- Porterage, excess baggage, Oversize luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost.
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping.
- Meals apart from itinerary.
- Cost of optional tours.
- Travels Insurance.
- Round Air ticket
- Passport Photocopy - 1st and Last page
- Initial Booking Amount INR 35, 000/- Per Person which is Non Refundable.
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour,
- Payment against Dollar $ will acceptable at the respective rate of the day.
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Before 30 days cancellation, then only registration fee (Rs: 35, 000/-) is treated as Cancellation charges.
- Between 16 to 29 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 8 to 15 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 7 Days no refund, In case of `no show' no refund i.e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost.
- In case visa is rejected for any reason, we are not responsible for the same & full charges including our service charges will must have to be paid,
- Passport Should be valid upto 06 month after complication of tour, Otherwise passenger will not be able to travel international Destination’s.
- Minimum of passengers for conducted tour is 15 Adult , in case no. of passengers are less than 15 adults, decision of tour departure will depend on Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt. Ltd.
- Baggage per person is allowed upto 20 kg | hand Bag upto 07 Kg (1 no)
- Minimum Time for Visa of Srilanka 02 –03 working days : Maldives -free On arrival visa
- Forex : USD $ 1 = INR 65/- ; INR 1 = SLR 02 /- (Subjected to Market)
- Hotel Check time : 1500hr ; Hotel Check out Time : 1100hrs
- For conducted group tours: Departure date is flexible for 1 or 2 day’s & if group size is lesser than 15 adults, then local representative will escort the tour